millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

This is playing at the Brooklyn Horror Film Festival and I’ve been thinking about checking it out.

I wonder if this is a version of the script that LoEG was sued over.

A bold new direction for Tattoo.

The animation-live action hybrid movie, based on the popular kids toy line, is due out next year. The film will follow the adventures of siblings Charlie (Bateman) and Marla (Taylor-Joy). When the former unexpectedly disappears into the animated universe of Playmobil, Marla must go on a quest to bring him home. During her adventures she teams up with some unlikely new friends, including smooth-talking food truck driver Del (Gaffigan), dashing and charismatic secret agent Rex Dasher (Radcliffe), a wholehearted misfit robot and an extravagant fairy-godmother (Trainor). Lambert will voice the character of villain Emperor Maximus.

They had me at “Jim Gaffigan”

They should’ve mixed it up more, cast him as Tattoo and then offered Dinklage whatever it cost to get him as Mr Roarke.

Shit, I would have actually gone to that movie.

Is this supposed to be true stories intermixed with re-enactments?

Yeah that’s my understanding.

Dinklage is already playing Tattoo

I choose not to go to that movie.

Guy Ritchie directing has me interested.

Yeah, the recent live-action Disney remake movies have been better than I expected them to be, and I love the 1992 Aladdin, so I may well see this (unless the trailers look awful).

Also, I’ll be disappointed if someone doesn’t photoshop this onto an image of our Prime Minister meeting Jean-Claude Juncker.

_20181011_160720

I feel like the last trailer showed plenty, so I’m going to try not to watch that. I hope that it still looks good though.