millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Jason Sudekis and Ritchie please.
He’d be perfect for the role.

I might had disliked the first but I would watch this one just for him.

From Keegan-Michael Key:

We just finished [reshoots] last week, and just about three-quarters of the third act was rewritten. And Shane Black is… he’s just a consummate professional, and a consummate writer. He’s a wordsmith! It was a really, really exhilarating experience, and I think that he’s still one of our most vibrant writers of cinema.

Someone’s looking a Director’s Cut paycheck… :wink:

It’s very annoying that neither Disney Animation nor Pixar have any non-sequels announced for the next few years. Pixar have this and Toy Story 4 coming, Disney have Frozen 2 and Wreck-It Ralph 2.

If they had to make a sequel, I’m still clamoring for Gods of Mars

We knew we were going to try to suggest the idea of the mutation causing sickness, but also causing pronounced physical change and transformation, which was true for most of the creatures. We wanted to suggest the idea that some of [Tuva Novotny’s character] Sheppard’s DNA is somehow added into the bear, and maybe other humans it has encountered previously are part of it also. So we were struggling to come up with a clear visual way of describing that. One of the concept artists, in a piece of 3D software, got a scan of a bear skull and a scan of a human skull, and literally just mashed the two together. We looked at that and went, ‘Yeah, okay, that’s horrible. That’s gonna work.’

You mean the villain that shows up in the trailer that came out first?

I really want this to be good. Really.

I really thought this was going to be a Wait Until Dark remake.

You just know the big twist is that she’s not actually blind.

RIP Sgt. Hartman.

Someone was clearly a fan of the hotel in John Wick.

Neat

YES!!! I so wanted this as a movie! That, or a cable series.

I return to what makes us unique, and it’s this idea of a family and that superheroes have to hide their abilities. And those things actually are unique to us, and there’s plenty left to explore.

Is that unique?