millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Millarworld Annual - Writer Submission Guidelines!

Thank you. You are helping me get one step closer to achieving my dream.
I will not be denied. lol

Finally got mine all in! Can’t wait to see what they end up selecting.

A lot goes into putting a story together like the elements you mentioned. There is really no way to manufacture traction or popularity though. As the writer you just have to tell your story as best you can. After that, timing, marketing, public interest, and other things take over which are generally out of the creator’s control.

-RRD

Hello Dear Mark Millar. I already have my script ready KICK ASS to participate in the Writer Submission Guideline, I’m a writer, I live in Mexico, where you can send it ?, thanks greetings

Hello !, where I can upload my file of the script?

The details are all here: Millarworld Annual SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Pretty excited to submit to this.
Been doing independent comics for awhile, was awesome to be able to work on a Millarworld character.

Well, just submitted my script. I worked really hard on it, and even if it doesn’t get picked, it was fun and I’m better at writing these things because of it. Thanks for the opportunity!
Quick question, though! I didn’t put “USA” at the end of my address in my email, but it is in my signed agreement. Will that suffice?

Yes that will be fine.

And… submitted.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Submitted my Chrononauts script late last night. I think I did pretty well, considering I only learned of this contest Monday afternoon reading Huck. I’m super excited.

Kingsman script submitted! This has been really fun and at the very least has inspired me to write more and be a part of this community. I hope others feel the same. If anyone is up for sharing their work privately after the winner is announced I’d be up for that (if that’s allowed, that is. I suppose it’s cool just to see what others have done).

There is an email address in the instructions, attach all required documentation filled out as instructed with your script.

Good Luck!

I try not allow it to happen, but it always does. The anticipation is killing me. I know I’m a few days behind but I want to say that I dedicate my ThanksGiving to the MillarWorld Team. Thank you for allowing us to have this amazing opportunity for submission.

Submitted. Spain exports a great number of artists since Carlos Ezquerra times but the writers are isolated, for that reason i want to say thanks for the opportunity. Good luck to (like Gary Oldman said in The Professional) EVERYONE !!!

I am really excited for this opportunity and a huge thank you to Mark for this fantastic idea. Plus, it gives me an excuse to return to the firm’s after a lengthy absence. Best of luck, everyone!

Just submitted. This was the first script I’ve written, and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for this opportunity and for helping me discover a passion I didn’t know I had.

The date HAS been extended to 11:59 est December 3. Correct?

Yup and for those not familiar with US time zones that is GMT -8.

Great! I found out about this late and was rushing to get everything done and submitted today. I’m glad to have a few more days!