millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - SPOILERS!

You ate it, didn’t you?

2 Likes

3 Likes

So Izel is a body hopper and is now in Agent Davis right?

Sarge is either an intelligent shrike or another of the same race of body hoppers as Izel.

3 Likes

Or May, given her gunning Sarge down.

1 Like

Fun fact about the actor who plays Agent Davis, Maximilian Osinski: He’s married to Dichen Lachman, who played Jiaying, Quake’s Inhuman mother.

1 Like

See I thought that was pretty in character for May. Plus Izel never met May unless she jumped from Davis to May at some point.

1 Like

Beat him to death? Sure. But use a gun?

I figure she jumped from Davis to May at the party and then he passed out.

1 Like

Absolutely. The recent seasons have all been very enjoyable.

2 Likes

All good things…

2 Likes

No shame there. 7 seasons is a great run for any show and way more than I thought it would get after that really dull first 2/3rds of season 1.

5 Likes

Yeah, not too surprising. I think S7 is already filmed?

3 Likes

They filmed 6 and 7 back to back, yeah

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, that’s okay. This show went on a lot longer and became a lot better than I would’ve imagined after the first episodes. I was ready for it to end last year; it’s cool that we got another two seasons.

3 Likes

I have no heartburn that the show is ending. It lasted longer than I thought it would. Each season got better and better as it said “Fuck it!” and just went balls out on the storylines.

3 Likes

i wonder whether Clark Gregg is going to play someone new next season or Sarge is going to last until then.

2 Likes

Ha! It just dawned on me they’re doing what’s going on in The Flash (i.e. Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells

1 Like
2 Likes