Comics Creators

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - SPOILERS!

Joss Whedon is involved in the same capacity he’s been ever since the second episode. Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tanchoeren are still showrunners.

SHIELD had a hell of a time finding its footing, and I think ABC (another mouse trail) kept Sammy Strongjaw or whatever his name was on the show against everybody’s better judgment. He finally turned Hydra-Head and died. Everything without him is better than anything with him. He tainted plot points, subverted characters, and was generally a huge pain in the ass. I’m glad he’s gone.

(End Joker rant.)

Nah, I think once Ward was revealed to be Hydra (2/3rds of the way through season 1?) he became a pretty interesting antagonist for the team. That guy gets a bad wrap because he was almost a purposefully dull “perfect” agent as part of the set up for his turn. I think the show has gotten better with each season, and that’s a pretty impressive feat.

His name is Brick Hammerpenis.

This week, his name is Agent Camera Obscura

Well, I mean, it’s not like I watch it on the TV, so… =P

To be fair, AoS is better than most of the rest of the network-produced SH drivel (aka the CW shows), but that’s not really an accomplishement. What I meant is that I’ve kept watching it for the past couple of years thinking “well it’s surely about to get cancelled, so I might as well finish it”, except it’s still on :smile:

It just moved to the friday-night pit of doom though, so that doesn’t bode well… =P

Every show is going on hiatus. It’s the Winter Olympics.

It always makes me laugh when the equipment panel on the Zephyr sparks, because they’re just plugging network cables into a patch panel

Last night’s ep seemed like there was a lot packed in the front and back, but the middle section was pretty much filler.

dovecameronthanks @entertainmentweekly for the first look at my character Ruby on @agentsofshield. link in their bio for more info! :boxing_glove::crossed_swords:️:kiss::skull_and_crossbones:️:wilted_flower::bomb::cherries: can’t wait until everything else is revealed & you can see why i love marvel so much :black_heart:

From EW’s Spoiler Room:

Is it weird to say I’ll actually miss the future on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Janney
Not at all! I, personally, will miss Tess, Flint, and Deke (R.I.P.?), but we may not have seen the last of them this season. “It seems those characters have made their way into everyone’s heart, so it is a possibility,” executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen tease.

Poster hanging in Ruby’s room:

Talk about a deep cut!

…and, being 1990, they just had to slip Wolverine and The Punisher in there.

When General Hale said “Oh Ruby” near the start, my brain auto-filled in “Ruby Ruby Ruby, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-aaaaaah”

I laughed so much at “oh boy”, and everything with the VW van was a hoot

And I figured out who the leader of the robot goon squad was during the corridor walk.

Patrick Warburton!

I want that comic

Why do I want that comic it’s clearly going to be shit

I liked season 1, mostly.

The Inhuman drivel of Season 2 and 3 were not so good.

Season 4 was, by far, my favourite season. It’s no coincidence that the Inhuman elements were downplayed significantly last year.

I look forward to season 5 starting up in the UK. Does anyone know when that’s happening? Or has it already, and I’ve missed it?