millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - SPOILERS!

I was thinking the same thing.

http://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/marvels-agents-of-shield-season-5-jed-whedon-jeffrey-bell-interview/

Season premiere made it into TVLine’s Quotes of the Week for Nov 26:

MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

“Can we all agree there’s magic at play?”

“Magic is just science we don’t understand yet.”

“Ah, please. We just got zapped through space by Stonehenge and we’re trying to rule out the involvement of a flame-headed demon from East L.A.? Science, my ass.”

Catapulted into space, Mack (Henry Simmons) isn’t so quick to give up the Ghost… Rider theory

Speaking of great lines, the bit about sharknadoes cracked me up.

There’s something quite refreshing about the team working together, not in some nutcase framework, and not too worried about all the shenanigans with the other spy agencies. SHIELD team versus Kree. A wee time displacement. And away we go!

He’ll be in Deke the scammer’s virtual reality. I am going to miss Fitz though. He may be in some but i doubt much. I hope they don’t spend much time hiding out and laying low because I believe they are strong enough to take down the Kree. Mr. “everything must be perfect” is creepy and Julie Mao’s balls aren’t as deadly as they have been made to look.

Love this:

TVLINE | Was it fun to develop the boys’ bromance?
Yeah, yeah, me and Iain are really good friends off-set, we’re very close, so we were both kind of buzzing to get this opportunity. Throughout the series previously, they’ve not really spent a lot of time together — they kind of had scenes every couple of episodes — but we have this great relationship that I think the showrunner and writers were keen to explore and have a bit of fun with.

TVLINE | I can’t imagine it’s a spoiler to reveal that Fitz and Lance get into a bit of a row over football — are either you or Iain that passionate about the sport/teams in real life?
We are! Thankfully Iain is primarily a Celtic fan, and I like Celtic. I’m a Liverpool fan but his English team is Man United, and Man United and Liverpool are big rivals. But Iain’s main team is Celtic, so he’ll happily watch Liverpool games with me. But he’s a lot more chill about it all.

The level to which I’m looking forward to a Fitz/Hunter team up episode is off the charts.

“I love you.”

“I know.”

BWA HA HA!!!

This season is fantastic!

The latest episode was just brutal. It impresses me how much has happened so far and we’re only six episodes into the season.

Iain De Caestecker deserves all the acting awards, he was phenomenal this week.

There was one big point I was going to ask you about re: this week’s episode, Lorcan - but danged if it will be remembered now.

And I was sneezing when the newly-transformed kid did whatever he did to the straw boss. So I guess I’ll just have to watch it again!

Yeah, I’m pretty much liking this season.

Just needs more light bulbs.

For me one of the best things about this season is its stylishness. The styling and direction has been fantastic throughout. I must’ve watched the season opening sequence about four or five times simply for how beautifully it’s put together.

The ones last year, changing with the story arc were great as well. They’ve really worked well to incorporate the standard AoS branding into a different theme each time.