millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

Presumably the creepy elements/dude saying this is a haunted house is in response to Danielle Moonstar’s powers running wild or something.

Alright, I’d heard they were going to make it horror focused - they’re going into it 100%.
That’s…bold. Wonder if it’ll gel together well.

Marvel Studios Will Release Official MCU Timeline To Address Issues

–SNIP–

Screen Rant spoke to Kevin Feige as part of Thor: Ragnarok‘s media junket today and asked what the deal is with the timeline and how Spider-Man’s time jump makes sense. Feige admits that they were taken aback by the confusion and obsession over the timeline, so much so that they are planning on releasing an official timeline in the near future which will make things clear.

Spider-Man: Homecoming had some ramifications in the MCU continuity in the form of the ‘eight years later’ moment. This has created debate with fans over what the timeline really is. Everything seemed linear previously You had Iron Man 3 in 2013 Captain America: Civil War in 2016. How is this all working out timeline wise?

Kevin Feige: All of that debate has encouraged us. We are going to be publishing an official, and I’m not sure when, or in what format, an official timeline. It’ll probably be apart of ah, I don’t know, apart of an in print that you can fold out and look at. But suffice to say, only in limited cases do we ever actually say what the actual years are because we never want to be tied down to a particular year and I think people assume that whenever the movie is released is when is when the movie is taking place, and that is not the case.
http://screenrant.com/marvel-studios-mcu-official-timeline-issues/

Does anyone who doesn’t post on Reddit really care about this?

Nope.
It’s like caring about X-Film timelines.

As soon as they publish it there will be something in the next film that contradicts it anyway.

In fact, I think they should start throwing completely outrageous contradictory stuff in there just to annoy the fans.

Name: Steve Rogers
Year of Birth: 1967

Wow. That’s interesting. I’m not a big horror fan but might give that a go. Great cast.

I’ve heard non-comic readers comparing it to Dream Warriors due to the trailer.
So, it seems to be garnering some interest. Wonder what they’ll make of the Bear.

Oh, now I’m tempted to find some poor bastard who’s tried to chart that. I bet it looks like a conspiracy theorists’s whoteboard

There were so many charts when DOFP and then Logan came out.
It was pretty fruitless.

At the height of the show’s popularity, me and some school friends tried to draw up a chart showing how all the show’s various conspiracy subplots connected.

It ended up looking like Carrie Mathison’s wall at the end of a season of Homeland.

This is a minority opinion here, but I am looking forward to the Gambit movie.

The superhero movies I’m most looking forward to are Black Panther, Gambit, and Aquaman, because of course they are.

It’s not that I’m not looking forward to the Gambit movie, I actually like the idea.
I’m just not confident it’ll actually happen. But if it does…could be neat.

That’s more like it.

Are you turning into @davidm ? :smile:

There we go

I’ve seen plenty of conversation about it here.

Possibly there’s some MW/Reddit crossover? :slight_smile:

I think he was saying X-Men films, not X-Files :stuck_out_tongue: but both are accurate enough to discuss, and I’m sure the X-Files would be the worse of the two!

I’m putting together a chronological cut of all the films so it is IMPERATIVE!!

If it doesn’t include Agents of SHIELD episodes, especially cutting the ones set during Winter Soldier into the action of that movie, then it’s worthless!