millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

Yeah, the X-shows are a co-production.

It looks interesting. Hope its premise doesn’t wear thin soon.

Jeph Loeb is an EP on The Gifted, same as on Inhumans, and Marvel Television are one of the production companies. The contract with FOX for the X-Men is presumably different for TV than for movies.

Andrew Garfield as X-Man? Sure.

What do you have against the acting treasure that is Kyle Chandler? :open_mouth:

He could probably play Cyclops, but he’s too young-looking for Cable and too old-looking for Nate Grey.

I’m not sure if you’re being serious, but that is what I expected would happen :expressionless:

There is one part where Andy Serkis talks like Gollum, I believe to introduce another guest, and Wahlberg looks like he wishes he could be anywhere else but sitting next to a guy acting like Gollum. It’s actually pretty funny.

Ah thanks, I was on my phone.

Even as a Serkis obsessive I think it’s OK if people stop asking him to do Gollum.

But nobody should ever stop asking Wahlberg to sing Good Vibrations.

In the voice of Gollum!

Deadpool 2, on location.

What diabolical trap is that he’s driven into? It’s worthy of Doctor Doom himself! :open_mouth:

Halle Berry ships RoLo. No real surprise there.

OH MY GOD MY MIND IS BLOWN. MY WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! :wink:

That may be the case but the real story remains undiscovered: does she love anyone enough to give them her last one?

I kinda like Cable’s “skinny” look. Yeah he doesn’t look like a Liefeld drawing…but that is no problem for me.

Still haven’t seen the new Spidey movie. I never go to films on the opening weekend, and then I was out of the country for two weekends. Maybe tomorrow…