millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

It does have its own thread, yes.

http://forums.millarworld.tv/t/grumpy-old-men

Oh that’s rich

Smartest move possible.

I’m sure the alt-right shitbags that dug the tweets up again and crowed about getting him fired probably have a reaction similar to my Cary Grant gif.

Obviously this just shows the power of Dave Bautista in Hollywood. Mess with Dave at your peril!!

How do the justify waiting this long? Crazy.

It’ll keep the reactionary assholes angry after captain marvel

I wonder if this is to fuck with WB/DC and Suicide Squad 2.

Gunn’s return to Guardians of the Galaxy 3 got complicated when he signed on to write and direct the Suicide Squad sequel for Warner Bros and DC. Marvel Studios has agreed to commence production on Guardians of the Galaxy 3 after Gunn completes Suicide Squad 2. Making the whole thing easier though was the fact that Marvel Studios never met with or considered any other director for Guardians of the Galaxy 3, despite speculation that Thor: Ragnarok helmer Taika Waititi and Vice helmer Adam McKay were in the mix.

That isn’t a prank?

Hopefully Mickey is rubbing his sore hinder for a goodly while!

I hope Gunn wins a DGA Award for it!

Hallelujah

Best news possible. I actually might like Disney for the remainder of this afternoon because of this news.

Ooga chaka ooga chaka!

Disney just looks dumb as hell for firing him in the first place. Cool that he gets to come back and complete his trilogy, but they just delayed a hit franchise for no reason whatsoever and gave Gunn to a rival franchise in the meantime. Well done, Disney…

Dude, watch your fucking language.

Playing this in the office right now

You can’t save the Worlds of DC alone.