millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

Not my Superma- …wait.

At FX’s day Monday at the TCA winter press tour, network boss John Landgraf said that the third season of the network’s Marvel series Legion will be its last, and that’s how creator Noah Hawley always envisioned it.

If that’s how it is, I’m fine with it. Hope they make it a hell of a season.

New Pixar short:

At today’s FX TCA today, Thor: Ragnarok director said he’s definitely not directing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3., “however I’m still hanging out with those guys (Marvel) and talking about new stuff.”

“I want to do another movie with them,” said Waititi who woke up the Thor franchise to see its highest grosses for an installment with his direction of Ragnarok which rang up $315M-plus domestic, $854M worldwide.

Did he meet with Marvel before he decided not to? “I didn’t really. For me, those are James (Gunn)’s films. Going into something like that with his stamp all over his films, would be like going into someone’s house and saying ‘Hey, I’m your new dad, and this is how we make peanut butter sandwiches now. It feels kind of awkward.”

That settles it. I nominate Amy Sherman-Palladino to write/direct GotG vol 3. Mostly to reunite her with Sean Gunn. Beyond that, I don’t care what happens.

Good… I don’t feel it’d support a 4th season.

Also…

My man!

Harry Lloyd has been great on Counterpart.

A bit young though, I kind of exepcted an older Xavier… Too bad they weren’t able to get Stewart.

Looks like New Mutants may bypass theaters and get dumped on Hulu.

To no one’s surprise :smile:

Although, to be fair, I really though it was just gonna get canned… so I guess just a tiny bit of surprise =P

Dumping it on Hulu is almost the same as canning it. No one will watch, no one will notice, no one will remember. Like the Inhumans.

hence the “tiny bit of surprise”…

Though I have to admit, I’m actually (morbidly) curious to see how bad it is. I mean, obviously it’s bad, otherwise it’d have a release date (or it would’ve been released already, more accurately), but considering all the reports of re-cuts and re-shoots and whatnot, I do want to see how much of a trainwreck it is.

As in Dumb and Dumber?

But… but… High School Musical! :heart_eyes:

Is that a real thing? I’m not really sure what I just watched :confused:

A trailer on YouTube for a movie.

I caught that Brightburn trailer before Glass without knowing a thing about the movie and thought it looked fantastic, like a Supreme Power movie almost.