millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

Venom trailer makes it look like the dodgy effects are part of the charm. Like Sony have unearthed this thing from 2003, and this is the right time to release it.
I’m actually pretty interested to see it, since we have the usual Sony marketing tactic of making your movie look like three different films (remember how they advertised Passengers). Are these trailers also carrying on with Sony’s worst tactic? Namely, to spoil the entire movie fifty different ways. We only have to wait a couple of months to find out!

I honestly don’t think they look thaaaat bad… =/

Like, literally, my only complaint so far is that THEY SHOULD’VE REALLY INCLUDED THE BIG ASS WHITE SPIDER ON HIS CHEST!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage:

:smile:

OK, Sony really needs to just sell Marvel back all the Spider-Man movie rights and call it a day:

Maybe Disney can just buy Sony?

They have to ruin all the great villains first.

Yeah…Venom I can see people making a case for a solo movie. Kraven? Just put him in a damn Spider-Man movie!

The most puzzling thing is: They probably own the rights to characters like Prowler or Cardiac that they could do some interesting things with… instead they’re going for villains… =/

Pretty sure they already announced that they were working on a Prowler movie. It was part of the same slate as Venom, Black & Silver and Kraven.

I think it was Mysterio, not Prowler.

Just speculation:

“They didn’t want to do the show that Donald and Stephen [Glover] wrote,” Landgraf bluntly stated when asked about the series. “We would have done the show that Donald and Stephen wrote, but it wasn’t our decision. When Marvel decided not to do that show, we parted company with them, as did Donald and Stephen.”

The boys training hard in the lab! Season 3 of Daredevil going to be crazy! #Daredevil and #Bullseye

Ugh Bautista should shut it for a change… didn’t he learn anything about twitter???

Hey who knows, maybe he believes he’s actually a good actor and can get away with it… :smile:

He believes he should speak out about things he thinks are wrong. We generally see that as a good quality in people.

It may well cost him work though.

Batista basically ended his wrestling career - twice - because he got tired of having to deal with bullshit decisions by bullshit management. He is consistent in his intolerance of nonsense. Good for him. If Marvel don’t want to listen to it they can let him go too.