millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

I’m not saying he’s a good person. I’m saying he doesn’t want to be a God, just an exterminator.

He is a very terrible person. He doesn’t see himself as such. He is the hero of his own opera, and as such, he feels he’s doing “just enough” to achieve his “noble” end.

Ugh.

Holy shit, that’s actually happening?

Just sell the damn movie business Sony you clueless fuckwits. You’re just embarrassing yourselves here. Or make more Jumanji’s.

I guess devoid of any connection to Spiderman it could work but really what’s the point. I can’t think of a single thing that makes Morbius special that hasn’t already been done.

A lot of it by Blade!

So is his Joker movie off the table then? I sure hope so. But nothing about a Morbius movie sounds that appealing. Maybe a Midnight Sons movie could be fun, but even then…

I, for one, hope it doesn’t.

I initial read it as a Moebius movie. I would have much preferred a documentary or biopic about Jean Giraud. :wink:

Sony’s track record doesn’t inspire confidence in the Spider-man spin offs. They haven’t established a system for handling the ideas and characters.

But miracles happen. If this Morbius film gets made it could be good.

Miraculously.

This could be a solid B horror movie. I’ll probably wait for Netflix, but I can see how this could be fun.

He’s not going to be able to retire. Earth’s population has doubled in the last 35 years. Assuming that’s an average for the galaxy, he’ll have to start again in 35 years’ time.

That writes the title, then. Doctor Strange: Emeritus.

Enh, just dust again and leave it. LOL!