millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

This has got to take the award for the most tedious superhero poster ever.

ant-man-and-the-wasp-poster-goliath-laurence-fishburne-405x600

Will he put on the glasses or not? Watch Ant-Man And The Wasp to find out!

I’m not suggesting they’re precise traits. But I’d be willing to bet the majority of the folks engaging in this behavior have them.

Tom Hiddleston is basically Elizabeth Olsen.

Well I’ll never look at Mark Ruffalo the same way again.

Well I was pleasantly surprised by the Cloak & Dagger double premiere… it’s not as CW-y as I was expecting (except the turgid music) and the acting is okay, but the production is spot on. I like it when series look good like that…

So far it seems it’ll be more like Runaways which is a good thing. And the fact that it’s not uber teen drama means that I can also enjoy it.

Wow what a difference with that whole Inhumans debacle… =/

I doubt it’ll have the kind of impact that Incredibles 2 had, though. Seems more like a niche product, and I’d guess they kept it to that kind of budget, too.

It does look great though. I’m definitely going to watch this in the theatre with the kid.

Watched the first two episodes of Cloak & Dagger. Not bad. The pacing could have been tightened up as the episodes dragged at times. It has the potential to be a decent show.

Oo! Oo! Lemme guess! Wolverine? They brought him along to kill him again, right?

No. As it was recently put: “Fuck Wolverine”

Wild guess… Jean Grey? :confused:

Dude! Spoilers!

That was my first thought.

I think this was the first post predicting 2 billion for IW, so props for that.