millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

If they hadn’t already cast Jude Law in the role, Kevin Bacon would have been perfect as Mar-Vell in the upcoming Captain Marvel film.

He should be the High Evolutionary

Or the cow woman!

Bova.

His last few books weren’t great, sure. But isn’t that beyond the pale?

Especially if he kept that haircut from First Class.

23/30

I’m ashamed of myself

I got 15/30, most of the ones I missed were in movies I skipped on the rewatch.

I would do better if I knew who half the actors were (I clearly don’t watch enough US TV).

I got 21/30, which isn’t bad given that I didn’t know who half of them were.

I picked yes on every one just to see how many were in MCU and got 15/30 so I guess there are still actors out there that have not been in MCU. change that to any franchise and the number would jump, imo.

17/30, which is amazing, as I basically don’t care.

I don’t care so much I didn’t even do the test. :grin:

Corbin Bernsen And Annette O’Toole Join Marvel’s ‘The Punisher’ At Netflix

Marvel’s The Punisher has added two new cast members to the roster. Marvel Television and Netflix said today that Corbin Bernsen (American Gods, Psych) and Annette O’Toole (Cat People, Smallville) will join the second season of the comic book vigilante action drama.

Bernsen is set to play Anderson Schultz, an extremely wealthy man who’s grown accustomed to getting his way. His power and legacy are of prime importance, and he’ll implement less-than-legal means to further those ends. O’Toole will step into the role of the conniving Eliza Schultz, Anderson’s equally manipulative wife.

The two will join previously announced new cast members Josh Stewart, Floriana Lima and Giorgia Whigham. Jon Bernthal reprises his role as Frank Castle (aka the titular vigilante) and Ben Barnes, Amber Rose Revah and Jason R. Moore are also set to return to the series that follows Marine-turned-vigilante Castle as he aims to clean up New York City by any means necessary.

No premiere date has been set yet for Season 2 of The Punisher,

I think Deadpool promos are more fun than the film!

I have literally never heard Beckham speak before.

My first experience was when he was really excited after some win. He went right into the ultrasonic.