millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

I tried two episodes and was bored to tears.

I like Venom a lot and this could be interesting but huh… I duno I guess we’ll have to see more… It IS weird though, Venom not being connected to spider-man, but then again Raimi botched it with SM3.

The Venom in Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite looks awesome, so I hope it’ll look more like that and less like Raimi’s.

Suprised no one put this up but it makes me super happy

click the photo to expand

I had to dig around for ages to find the whos who
Front row left to right: Sean Gunn (Kraglin), Hannah John-Kamen (Ghost), director Scott Derrickson, executive producer Trinh Tran, Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Paul Rudd (Ant-Man), executive vp physical production Victoria Alonso, Zoe Saldana (Gamora), Angela Bassett (Ramonda), director/actor Jon Favreau (Happy Hogan), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts), Chris Evans (Captain America), Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), executive producer/writer Stan Lee, president of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige, Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), co-president of Marvel Studios Louis D’Esposito, Kurt Russell (Ego), Danai Gurira (Okoye), William Hurt (Thaddeus Ross), director Alan Taylor, Karen Gillan (Nebula), executive producer Brad Winderbaum, Emily VanCamp (Sharon Carter), director Louis Letterier

Second row left to right: Director Jon Watts, casting director Sarah Finn, Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie), vp physical production David Grant, Don Cheadle (War Machine), Tom Holland (Spider-Man), director James Gunn, Dave Bautista (Drax), Michael Peña (Luis), Anthony Mackie (Falcon), Evangeline Lilly (Wasp), director Joe Russo, director Anthony Russo, Chris Pratt (Star-Lord), Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther), Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange), Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch), director Joss Whedon, Paul Bettany (Vision), vp physical production Mitchell Bell, Frank Grillo (Crossbones), director Anna Boden, director Ryan Fleck, Letitia Wright (Shuri), editor Jeffrey Ford

Third row left to right: Director Peyton Reed, Laurence Fishburne (Dr. Bill Foster), Linda Cardellini (Laura Barton), executive producer Jonathan Schwartz, Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier), Ty Simpkins (Harley Keener), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Brie Larson (Captain Marvel), Michael Douglas (Hank Pym), executive producer Stephen Broussard, director Ryan Coogler, Michelle Pfeiffer (Janet van Dyne), executive producer Jeremy Latcham, Hayley Atwell (Peggy Carter), Pom Klementieff (Mantis), Executive Producer Nate Moore, Benedict Wong (Wong)

Fourth row left to right: Screenwriter Christopher Markus, screenwriter Stephen McFeely, Michael Rooker (Yondu), Vin Diesel (Groot), Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), director Taika Waititi, Jeff Goldblum (Grandmaster), executive producer Erik Carroll, head of visual development Ryan Meinerding, executive producer/screenwriter Craig Kyle

Good work! Posted this to a friend’s page, Maybe we break interwebs!

So, no Ed Norton or Liv Tyler? :smile:

Who else is missing?

Qucksilver guy… And James Spader, and… well apparently every villain… can’t believe Loki ain’t there =/

I wish all of those people would get out of Karen Gillans picture.

Nicholas Hammond? J.K. Simmons? Jessica Alba?

Where’s Eric Bana?

No Clark Gregg. No Michael B. Jordan.

No Lou Ferrigno!

And he’s always available.

tsk tsk… Marvel STUDIOS miqque… STUDIOS… not ‘movies’ u_u

No but for real, no Loki, No Red Skull, no Ronan, no Ultron, no Hela, no Thanos, no Malekith, no Iron Monger, no Whiplash, no Zemo, no Pierce, no Vulture, no Abomination, no Justin Hammer, no Aldrich Killian, no Kaecilius, no Yellow Jacket…

Severe lack of villains… only Ego and Dormamu in there… u_u

I am shocked that Christopher Eccleston did not participate. :open_mouth:

It’s a fucking crime that Stan isn’t front and center in that photo. Having Feige almost block him like a fat sack of potatoes is such a terrible image. The guy thinks he’s the talent when he’s just the money. There’s even a space beside Stan where he could have sat and the prick had to move down and sit in front of him instead.

You’re thinking Malekith there… =P

Oh and yes, I realise it’s already impressive that they gathered as many people in there… but still it would be even more awesome and impressive to have more… I’m guessing all the empty spots are for people who couldn’t make it…

I saw that. Boy needs some humble.

Im genuinely amazed that they managed to get as many people together as they did.
Surprised that louis leterrier and joss Whedon where there especially since Joss would of been deep into justice league editing.

No-one’s going to say no to the Mouse. Mickey’s got a gun pointed to the head of every single one of them.

Except Stan. He’d tell Mickey to suck his dick.

Feige is just as important as Stan to Marvel Studios success. Stan has been around forever but it was not until Feige showed up that Marvel movies took off. He is more than money. He is the guy that got Whedon, Gunn, Waititi, and Coogler on board. Stan will always be the end all and be all of Marvel Comics but Feige IS Marvel Studios.

That’s literally the money. He’s the guy who offered those guys big budget blockbusters. None of them had done very much movie wise beforehand and jumped at the paycheck.

You could argue RDJ is as important to Stan in making the Marvel movies work. But you could also argue Mark Millar and Brian Bendis were as important as Stan.

Feige is literally Disney’s go between, the guy in the middle of the talent and the accountant. His idolization makes no sense to me - nowhere else do we praise producers and give them credit for the talent who make the actual movies. It’s all about him though, it’s a narrative he’s fostered and welcomed.

So you’re saying that he actually outmanned Stan The Man Lee?

Honestly, as far as I’m concerned they should all be sat behind Kurt Russell.