millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movies & TV General Discussion

This means… Spider-Man’s rights could go to another studio?

So we could get this on the big screen???

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

That explains SO much!

Yikes. If Sony is that strapped for cash then trying to film the Clone Saga on a tight budget was a terrible mistake…

Did that comic ever come out?

Nope. Apparently they wanted to retool it to go with a possible TV series which never happened, and then the creative team left Marvel.

Black Panther reviews are coming in:

YAAAY!!!

Not quite tv or film but seems to belong here:

I think, whether it’s intentional or not, a franchise like Ant-Man functions as a way for Marvel to set and manage expectations, both of scale and tone. It’s a way for them to say, “Not every movie is going to be as big as the Avengers, as culturally impactful as Black Panther, etc. Some of them will be an entertaining couple of hours at the theater, cost a bit less, and still make decent cash, and that’s fine.” Doing so makes it less likely that a $700 million entry is viewed as underperforming by the general public. Sure, they might love to have three billion dollar films a year instead, but it would be inevitable that one of those wouldn’t clear that bar, and then you reinforce the superhero fatigue narrative, and risk ending the perception of Marvel as producing nothing but winners.

I think it was the Hudlin/JRjr run that first explicitly stated that Wakanda had never been colonized. BP also shares a lot with Afrofuturism, and that’s a pretty key component.

That style of humor does not appeal to my sense of humor, but Brolin looks great.

The description for the video on YouTube:

After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.

I can’t wait for this movie!

Can’t wait. Cable looks incredible.

Okay I’m Calling it
6 Pack

Domino
??Kane?? (gee I hope not)
Deadpool
Grizzly
GW Bridge
TFmteyHV

The hits keep coming today.