millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movie & TV Thread - Cage, SHIELD, and Strange

Charles Soule’s Inhumans Characters Will Appear In The Marvel TV Show On ABC #C2Ccon2017

That’s great news.

They’re such great and memorable characters.

Like…

… … Rock-controlling girl?

Well, I mean, if you have a “Royal Family”, they kinda need subjects to royal around, so it’s only logical they’ll churn out some background people in there =P

And then there’s…

… blind-guy with a dog?

Oh! And then there’s Human-Torch-guy!

But … not the actual Human Torch. And not the android Human Torch._

Just another guy like Human Torch, but also, Human Torch is actually hanging around with the Inhumans now, so other Human-Torch-guy seems kind of pointless.

Oh! And who could forget the super-memorable and definitely-has-a-personality: “Flying-reptile-Girl!”

She’s a classic.

Remember that one character who had a power and did things?

Unforgettable!

Yeah - such a great series.

I have no idea why it didn’t take off - it’s almost as if creating a bunch of new characters in a feint attempt to ape the formulae of the company’s most successful franchise comes across as crass and manipulative, especially when that company is noticeably downplaying that aforementioned successful franchise because a competing company has some investment in it.

Such a great series.

Bell, who rounds out the regular cast of the pilot, will play Jace Turner, a weathered man who quietly wrestles with the moral ambiguities of a job that regularly requires cold-blooded, calculating efficiency on a day-to-day basis.

Either X-Man or “mutant hunter”?

I bet he’ll be a hunter type character, but when we’re meant to sympathise with.

This could be fantastic…Storytime with Bernadette :smile:

Bell, who rounds out the regular cast of the pilot, will play Jace Turner, a weathered man who quietly wrestles with the moral ambiguities of a job that regularly requires cold-blooded, calculating efficiency on a day-to-day basis.

Sounds like a hunter to me, but they are being deliberately vague. A bit of moral ambiguity will be welcome either way.

There was a lot of feckin Arnie bashing earlier in this thread, I just want you all to know that it has been noted and I look forward to you all receiving your comeuppance.

Agreed.

All of you guys are jerks who did that.

Oh yes and it’s quite the trick to acquire the volumes due to an RRP of $125 per volume, there’s 4 of them and if you add the Deadly Hands of Kung Fu duo, we’re talking 6 omnibuses!

So far, I have acquired 3 of the 6, with all but the 4th pre-ordered.

Reviews are coming in for Iron Fist:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/tv-review-marvel-iron-fist-netflix-080116122.html

I’m looking for positive reviews to balance those out, but I can’t find any.

Umm…

What’s that westworld meme? I really need that right now.

Oh dear. That doesn’t sound promising.

#?