Comics Creators

Marvel Movie & TV Thread - Cage, SHIELD, and Strange

Alfred is a horrible person. Why didn’t he get Bruce into therapy after his parents died? Did CPS even check on him?

That’s not my Batman!

That’s nobody’s Batman. (Other than maybe Jonny’s)

I’ve said it many a times at this point; Batman is psychotic. Loveably so.

One of the elements I quite liked in Geoff Johns’ Earth One Batman book was making Alfred a slightly harder-edged and military-minded character. It made a bit more sense for someone with his character to enable Bruce and help him fight his one-man war.

:smile: That’s actually one of the elements that I really didn’t like. I found it unbelievable that a Bruce/Batman raised by such an Alfred would be against killing criminals. That Bruce would have ended up being more like the original, gun-toting Batman.

DC Comics - The Rebirth is Here

That is very cool.
Can Fox please release a black and white version?

Is he trying to buy a boat?

Yes. I thought it was interesting that he identified himself as James Howlett.

Well you can desaturate any movie with most players these days… so… no point in paying extra :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know, I think I love Jonny’s Batman.

No you don’t

Ohhhh yes I do. Like, erotically!

Oh I get it now. You’re a 50 Shades of Grey fan.

Aaw man. Don’t remind me of that film. The sequel is almost out. :sweat:

@Jacowboy I’m fairly sure that it would be better quality if the studio played with the contrast themselves, a la Fury Road: Black and Chrome (which I am still waiting to be released in the UK).

Yeah I suppose… now that you mention it, I’m surprised there aren’t more B&W fan-edits out there…

or maybe there are? =/

Insert cheap joke about Batman v Superman (my favorite film of 2016) being its own black and white edition here

It’s okay @RonnieM, I really did love BvS.

What? You saw it in color?

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :wink:

Roll on November! :smile: