millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Movie & TV Thread - Cage, SHIELD, and Strange

I thought it looked alright. I like the actor’s delivery (they’re already a step ahead of Arrow there) and some of the visuals.

In the end, though, this series will stand or fall with the fight choreography. If they messed that up (the way they did with Cage and JJ), it’s done for.

While it didn’t look bad to me, it did come across as fairly generic.

I think all the Marvel Netflix shows have had a fairly generic look to them.

Maybe it’s so people know they’re part of the same universe as the movies? :slight_smile:

You have a fairly generic to you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A fairly generic what? Be more specific, your post was too generic. :slight_smile:

Does Legion go here?

Cause I’m excited as hell.

Yes. Looking forward to that, based on the reviews.

Here you go:

Andy Serkis is one of the most badass humans ever!

Jerad Marantz’ IMDB page:

I actually really like a lot of those, particularly the one in the picture.

One of my main complaints for the film is that I didn’t really like the concept for Dormammu that they went with.

At this point I can’t remember what it looked like in the finished film.

Pretty close to the comic.

(Spoiler-tagged as it’s still a pretty new movie.)

Ya. This is one I don’t get. People complain when Galactus is nothing like the comic version and when Dormammu is too close. It must be a real pain in the ass to try to please our lot. :wink:

I really hope that Eternity shows up at some point. That’s a Ditko concept that I think could work brilliantly in the movies.

I don’t think this has been posted yet but it’s an interesting promo for Logan.

Not at all.

We just want whatever they don’t give us.

Honestly, that is pretty much the psychology of Batman. I don’t think the death of his parents actually drove him to become Batman. I think he was already a violent kid who wanted to hurt people and the death of his parents simply took the one obstacle out of his way that would have prevented him from becoming a violent man who hurts people. Secretly, the Batman is glad his parents were murdered.

Alfred Pennyworth is the real villain. He just goaded this little psycho on.