millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Comics: The CB Cebulski Generation Is Upon Us!

The three-issue Giant-Man will be written by Leah Williams and drawn by Marco Castiello.

Three-issue mini is a new tactic. I like Williams though, so I’ll check it out.

it appears they will be fighting Frost Giants. Good idea.

Is that Tom “Goliath” Foster Bill Foster’s son?

Nephew:

2 Likes

This!

9 Likes

I just hope they stop treating Atlas like a villain and/or “reformed last week” hero. It’s like every time he comes back out, he’s back in the early days of Thunderbolts again. He, Songbird, and Mach Whatever all deserve to just be heroes with bad pasts at this point, and developed beyond “still having to prove themselves.”

6 Likes

Any excuse:

5 Likes

Spider-Man gets a shield but Captain America gets an ax?

He’s already got a shield. Why would he need two?

You can never have too many shields.

1 Like

I looked at that picture. It is a hammer not necessarily THE hammer. I should’ve known when it came from you that the title was clickbait. shame on me.

Solicitations for May 2019 (w/Previews Text)

6 Likes

Can someone recommend me some Chip Zdarsky comics. I just read DD 1 and really liked it. (No Spidey recommendations please. Hate that dude)

Most of his stuff is more comedic than Daredevil, except for his Invaders series which just started. His Star-Lord and Howard the Duck series were fun, and I enjoyed his run on Marvel 2-in-One.

Howard the duck was quite funny, beyond that I havnt enjoyed his writing at all

Marvel Two In One? The Thing/ Human Torch series. I only read the first issue of that, but really enjoyed it.

Bobby I know you said no Spidy but honestly, Spectacular Spider-Man #310 is possibly the best single done in one comic issue I’ve read in the last 15 years.

Chip is on Art and Script here.

If you don’t want to check it out I will send it to you as a gift through comixology.

My missus isn’t a comics fan and she balled her eyes out reading this.

4 Likes

Marvel Two-in-One is fantastic.

1 Like

His Howard the Duck is a truly brilliant run. Funny, smart and full of emotion. Marvel Two-in-One is good, albeit not great.

This is the weirdest comment I’ve ever read on this board.

3 Likes