millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Comics: The CB Cebulski Generation Begins!

I don’t know if it’s better or worse that Marvel’s creators clearly know how stupid the hot claws thing is. It definitely feels like some weird executive suggestion that somehow got through.

:joy: :clap: I wonder whose idea that was, as I know Browne is a pretty funny guy - however fair play to him and Soule, that made me chuckle.

Do we know yet what’s the reason behind that excessively stupid idea of hot claws? I mean the reason plot-wise.

It’s a fashion thing. Hot claws are the new bellbottoms.

Read a glowing review of Coates relaunch of Black Panther, have any of you been reading it?

I’ve read the first eighteen issues; it works great when read as in collection (the first 12 issues are one big story), less so monthly.

Are the latter 4 issues, those numbers 1-4, the ones that appear to be set in some sort of alternative reality - that takes Black longer to space?

I have read the first 6 issues of his run, but it was hard to follow monthly, so I waited until it was finished and bought the rest in a sale.

However this review talks about a wakanda that controls certain quadrants of space and a time shift/reality shift - it all sounds pretty cool, however I’m a bit confused as to where it starts - there’s been another relaunch of the title recently hasn’t there?

Or a renumbering?

Yeah, there was a renumbering for Marvel Legacy. It goes 1-18, 166-172, then the space story is in the next #1.

Well, that’s not confusing at all:wink:

I read the first space story. It didn’t feel like Black Panther to me—the story could have been about any character. However, I liked it a lot and will definitely be reading more when it pops up on Unlimited.

Apparently, it’s tied to his rage.

Thanks Paul

I decided to super tradewait it and grab OHC2 and then read it as one 24-issue epic. Haven’t got around to it yet, but be sometime this month.

pshh… so it’s not even tied to the Phoenix force? lame… u_u

Not having read much, I think we are going to learn there are 2 Wolverines posing as the Logan of this timeline, the one with the hot claws and the one with the Phoenix Force from the future. Something tells me we have been seeing both at different times like the one in Marvel Legacy #1 going after the Infinity Stone was probably the one from the future.

Avengers #11 Preview

Uncanny X-Men #5 Preview

The all-new weekly Avengers event continues in March with an epic story from Al Ewing, Mark Waid, and Jim Zub, with art by Sean Izaakse and Paco Medina – and the famed barbarian himself is slashing his way into the Marvel Universe in AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME!

It all starts when The Scarlet Witch enters the Hyborian Age, and continues when the Avengers take their fight to the Queen of the Night! And while Conan and the Avengers will fight together, the question remains…whose side is Conan really on?

It’s an action-filled, jam-packed story that you won’t want to miss, and it all starts in AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #6 – when the Marvel Universe will be forever changed, by Crom!

AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #6
Written by AL EWING, MARK WAID, JIM ZUB
Art by SEAN IZAAKSE
Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
On Sale 3/20/19

Fuck.

Hopefully he’ll team up with Miracleman or something.