millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Comics: The CB Cebulski Generation Begins!

No, it happened this week.

Yes but it’s been reported for some time. It slipped somewhere else and she was portrayed as white on the advertisements for some of the upcoming books.

Here’s JR’s post from almost a month ago.

Well I think we all know those heat claws will go the way of the weste… I mean, the way of the spider claws… or stakes… or whatever the hell those were… u_u

I was Bored. I decided to “fix” the Avengers and X-Men. I built up new teams for each book and assigned a writer to them. Artists will be determined by the writer. My one rule: 1 character 1 team. No body is on more than one team. that way there is no conflict. Writers have total autonomy and do not have worry about others using their characters.

I am currently 1 book from these two books so I am keeping it status quo- X men Red.

X Men
Iceman, Psylocke, Colossus, Havok, Polaris, Rogue, Dazzler writer-Hitch

New Mutants- Sunspot, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Magik, Kitty(she just made a horrible decision. no leadership, no spotlight), Karma, Cypher, Boomboom Writer - Eliis( i loved his take on NM and want to see more)

Young- Jubille, Mercury, Prodigy, Pixie, Surge, Hellion, Idie, Rockslide, Anole, Glob Writer- Zub( i love his take on young heroes)

X force- Wolverine, Cable, Archangel, Gambit, Domino, Warpath, Madrox, Kid Omega( Logan seems to be the only one to get him to behave and he would take the attempt to be subtle as a challenge) Writer- use Disney money to get Remender to come back)

Hank, Forge, Cecilia Reyes would a support team all the others can use.

I was really bored

Avengers
Cap, Tony, Thor, Hulk, Jan, Vision, Falcon, Dr Strange, Jessica Drew, Mockingbird Writer- Aaron

West coast
Hawkeye, Tigra, Wonder man, War Machne, Shulkie(not the current she Hulk running around), Living Lightning, Firebird, Writer - use more Disney $ to get Fraction back

World Wide
Black Panther, Wanda, Pietro, Captain Britain, Hercules, Black Widow, Shang Chi, Black Knight, Winter Soldier writer James Robinson

Cosmic
Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Starfox, Rocket, Groot, Vance Astro, Charlie 27, Yondu, Nikki (from future Gotg), Blue Marvel, Aurora, Puck, Sasquatch) writer DnA

Young Avengers- update the Gillen series from 2013 and add Quake and Cassie

I think you get in trouble if there’s more than 7 characters in a team book. You lose all the opportunities for small character moments.

i was thinking that too but i guess i wanted to make sure i did not leave out someone’s favorite.

Everybody’s somebody’s favorite. I’m pretty sure Dan Slott pissed off a lot of Black Cat fans.

I just think the Illuminati are still in play. Also think the personnel have changed.

It was: Stark, Namor, T’Challa, Reed, Black Bolt and Xavier. Reed’s missing, Stark is stark raving nuts, T’Challa ain’t that smart, Black Bolt is dying or dead and Xavier is half the man he used to be.

Things happened. Miqque quit reading Marvel. He now guesses in darkness.

So the new Illuminati work more behind the scenes than ever. Shuri still loves T’Challa, kinda like a puppy. Namor is the same old sourpuss. Riri Williams has out-clevered Tony, and enlists Peter Parker to join their youth brigade. They have not even given themselves a name. They think they’re meeting like a wee self-help group, but that’s Shuri’s doing. (She’s smarter than the rest by about a light-year.) Namor feels like a parent, and finds he likes that feeling. It’s one of the only places Peter can relax a bit and not worry about getting anything wrong.

Maybe there will be another member. Maybe there will some day be direct plans and action. For now, it’s all influence.

And why has there never been so much as a rumor that Nick Fury had a kid somewhere along the line? If anybody could hide a kid…

That’s my Conan.

arnie201210261056705

I have to respectfully disagree.

I think you just proved his point. :wink:

Supporting argument:

I have no love for Eastenders, but millions do, and I think everyone would accept that a soap opera is purely all about “small character moments”, that literally is the only plot content.

That wiki page lists 49 current regular characters, plus recurring supporting characters. In a half-hour show, they have time for small character moments for a cast of 49 characters.

Famous “team book” Eastenders, there.

Sweater Vest Guy is my favorite Legionnaire. He has the power to control sleeveless angora, right?

If only Bruce Banner could learn to control his angora.

Pete Ross, power to spy on Clark Kent changing on camping trips, as you well know.

Comics will soon be going the Way of the Soap Opera, you mark my words.