millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Comics: The CB Cebulski Generation Begins!

This sounds a mess. Until now, I believe people had quite liked Duggan’s run? Asking as there’s that upcoming Omnibus edition.

I’ve been enjoying it. I assume there’s something on the other side, because Event Comics.*

*Not to be confused with the publishers of Ash, who are now part of publishing this …

Ash was a weird comic.

What, you mean the company that -

Oh.

@BenObiwomble definitely before Gamora kills Peter, she says nothing ever dies.
The reason she is behaving this way is she knows there is a Gamora inside the Soul Stone and she wants to reintegrate with that Gamora. She doesn’t know that the Soul Stone has a Soul-Eater monster inside. The Avengers are trying to prevent the Soul Stone from being used and the other Guardians were helping. Its a good book. The appearance of Loki the Worthy(alternate universe) is worth the price alone
:yum:

Thanks guys, it stays on the hitlist of trades then.

Re: Infinity Wars… yeah, also it’s not like it’s coming out of nowhere, they’ve been buidling towards it for a while now. I think there’s a lot more behind the deaths than just event shock value… and I’m interested in the hints that some characters feel/know something is off in the universe, I’m interested in seeing where they’re going with that whole thing (or if they even go anywhere with it, because… Marvel… u_u).

Really? This is the best you can do? Failure on all counts.

Uncanny X-Men #1 will launch this November with a 10-part weekly storyline titled “X-Men: Disassembled” from writers Ed Brisson, Kelly Thompson, and Matthew Rosenberg, and artists Mahmud Asrar, R.B. Silva, Yildiray Cinar, and cover artist Leinil Francis Yu.

Nice to see them clearly crediting the artists at least, and those are some great artists.

Also, no Wolverine (Old or Young), or am I missing him?

Nope, no Wolverine.

How long’s that going to last? Until All New Uncanny X-Men #1 in January?

Timetable fits - though you forgot the now obligatory 4-6 week delay as the event over-runs.

Meanwhile, Marvel’s left hand marketers, having not talked to right hand production, spoil the ending two months ahead.

Maybe he’s not going to make it out of Return of Wolverine. :wink:

No cable or Hope either.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
No Tom taylor which has me a bit irate.
I’m not convinced by Brisson or Rosenberg.
The last time I purchased An X-trade was X-Men v Avengers.
Inhumans v x, death of x,Battle for the atom and return of jean grey where quite poor in my opinion.
I’m hopeful for Extermination but need a bit more info to buy into this.

When I meet a comic creator, I always like to mention what I’m enjoying from them. It usually illicits a positive response. I should have known something was up when I told C.B. Cebulski how much I was enjoying Waid and Samnee’s Captain America and X-Men Red and he made a kind of pained face that they weren’t much for this world with their then current creative teams.

Just saw that one has also been axed?

:roll_eyes:
Cables ongoing has ended.
I’m hopeful for a Nadler/Thompson written cable led x-force in the aftermath

Notice Betsy in the bottom left corner? they haven’t even made that change yet. it is from Mystery in Madripoor which has not finished.

Never realized X-Men had become so gynocentric, with 4 women in front in the image. That is Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue and Kitty Pryde if I am correct? Are Xavier, Wolverine and Cyclops temporarily dead?

I guess Deadpool was right, it should really be “X-people.”