millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Marvel Comics: The CB Cebulski Generation Begins!

And that’s the thing - I pay Marvel $10 a month, every month now and have done so for three years or however long it’s been. That’s way more than I spent monthly on Marvel comics over the preceding 5 years. I’m paying to read old stuff, sometimes stuff I already have in paper form around here somewhere; it’s money they largely wouldn’t be seeing otherwise in my case.

Yeah, that’s not suggestive.

What the what? How is Cable’s head smaller than his bicep?

He’s super swole

He skipped head day.

That’s why they call 'em mutants.

Remember Guido?
Strong_Guy

His bicep?!? Look at his giant mechanical penis with the angry red tip… :wink:

Yeah you would look at that, wouldn’t you.

You sound surprised…and it’s much bigger than his arm. Hell, the thing’s bigger than his torso. :wink:

It’s not the size of your mechanical penis that matters but the intensity of the Ray it shoots.

1059761-699_1149700674

What are you talking about? There isn’t anything like that in that picture, Ronnie. I think you’re just seeing what you want to see.

You leave the great Ladronn out of this!!!

c98df4824c55b1f93fbf803ca5dc3418--dc-comic-comic-art

Oh dear .
Marvel Comics Withdraws Legacy Lenticular Variant Cover Sale

To save those who don’t want to click the link

Marvel Comics were making all of the Marvel Legacy lenticular cover variants available to all retailers who had ordered a single copy of the subsequent issue of each series. Which was, basically, every retailer. And not go through the hoops of tiered orders that retailers originally had to go through to order even one copy. And at a swoop destroying any possible aftermarket or added value in the lenticular covers already distributed.

And a number of retailers who had been through those hoops got quite angry with Marvel.

Marvel has now announced that the sale has been cancelled and Marvel Comics has stated that none of these orders have been fulfilled. A rather dramatic flip-flop.

And to be honest those cover just didn’t work correctly

Marvel must want to slap the shit out of their retail chains. They create covers that generate extra profit, and then get bitched out by the mechanism that makes them valuable. They they say fuck it and get bitched out even more. No matter what happens Marvel will get the shitty end of the stick.

You know if they just chucked extra buck on the lenticular and let people order as many as they wanted it would of performed better.

Damn it!

The important part:

“Lee categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character,” Lallas said per Patch. “We are not aware of anyone filing a civil action, or reporting these issues to the police, which for any genuine claim would be the more appropriate way for it to be handled.”

He added: “Instead, Mr. Lee has received demands to pay money and threats that if he does not do so, the accuser will go to the media. Mr. Lee will not be extorted or blackmailed, and will pay no money to anyone because he has done absolutely nothing wrong.”

And this:

The Daily Mail reports…

Time to introduce Stan to some of CB’s Yakuza.