millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Make your first comic...i'll print it in the back of mine. OPEN

Only two weeks left on this you lot! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here’s a revised first page … forgot to include the title and credtis. I’m learning SO much during this process, @mattgarvey1981! Thank you for this opportunity and your encouragement. :slight_smile:

you are more than welcome…but don’t thank me!
You are the one who has gone out and made a comic!

Only 8 days left!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 days left!!!

Hi all. Here is mine and @abobarin-ayoade’s submission, The Hipster Beard. Art is by Ayoade and the script is by myself. Both he and I agree to all the rules above. Special thanks goes to @mattgarvey1981 who not only gave us the encouragement to do this, but also did our lettering. We hope you all enjoy it!!

Image Creator Looking For Artists

That’s great, guys.
Well done…funny…in a dark way :joy:
Just gonna go shave my beard now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yes get a shave because you never know!!

Haha, good work!

5 days left!!!

I knew I was right not to check out this thread until I finished my own submission.
Was pretty sure I was gonna be the one to lower the standard :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers to Matt for the challenge. Got a comic completed if nothing else :slight_smile:

Matt, if you ever put up the same offer, can Luke and I get in on the action with our 6 pager?

hello…not sure if you meet the criteria, buddy! :frowning:
have you or Luke been published?
Plus, its meant to encourage people who have never made a comic…so, if i do this again…you kind have already made one… :grimacing:

I have not! Well … I technically have drawn one, but it’s not been published anywhere. :frowning:

Hmm, let me see how wildly successful the writer is, might turn out he’s secretly Chris Claremont.

well, we will see…
But just had a thought…
You have a 6pager…
@scw, @JBlundell & @abobarin-ayoade, @rebgardner & @Sh4d0vvkn1ght all have 4 page strips…
So, That’s at least 26 pages of comic art…why not stick a cover on it and then stick it up on comixology as a MillarWrold anthology…You wont make any money out of it…we would be talking pennies…but it would get your stories out in the world…plus, if any other you wanted to do a “small print” run and sell them at cons…that could work.
You would all have to come to a agreement on prices and to charge and so forth…otherwise one might be selling them at £3.00…someone at £4.00 and people might get confused…but it might be a nice collaboration of some great talent from the forum.

You have all made an anthology…WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!

Just food for thought… :yum:

don’t be so daft!
You have done an amazing job and i am immensely proud of you!
AND ITS GOOD!
Made me laugh!
Well done!

Only two days left!

It’s the LAST DAY!!!

Oh thank god. Let the madness end!!!
Hastag #TheresNoSpamLikeGarveySpam!

We all can’t win a spot in the MillarWorld Annual!
Some of us have to start somewhere… :joy: