millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Just 3 weeks left to enter the Millarworld talent search!

The response to this has been spectacular. We’ve had over 25,000 inquiries and literally hundreds of submissions so myself and the team will be going through all of these first week in December and selecting the 12 creators who will be hired for the 2016 Millarworld annual. Here’s the details for anyone still planning to send in a submission. Just 21 days left:

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/29/mark-millar-competition-seek-comic-book-talent-kick-ass-kingsman-chrononauts

PS Check back on December 23rd when we’ll be releasing a video where I name all 12 creators selected and show samples of their artwork.

Will you also be reading snippets of writer’s submissions?

I’m pretty well done. Just need to take advantage of my work printer/scanner combo the next time I’m on night shift.

I submitted the second day of announcement, I couldn’t pass this up! :blush:

I don’t want to submit during the mad dash at the end, but I need as much time as possible to make sure that all my ducks are in a row.
I do not envy the people who have to sort through all the submissions, but I know it will be worth it.

Me, I just love torturing editors. I’m dealing with a bunch of typical life problems, and that does not enhance speed. All four of my stories are written, and I’m at the point where I don’t like any of 'em. So I’ll do some polishing, change a couple things, see if any have independent life to them.

Odd this contest comes to fruition as Victor Frankenstein opens!

You do know you can only enter one right?

Yup. Why do you think I’m struggling with four of the bastards?

My stories are not “my children”. I can still shift from author to editor modes. It’s one way I can keep myself sufficiently insane,

But, you knew that! :smile_cat: