millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Jupiter's Legacy Fan pages

Heya guys
Been away a while since I posted anything. Been working away on something awesome with a fellow Millarboard member Mark Abnett that’s he will share shortly. But here is something cool.

8 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

So I’ve been friends with Frank Quietly a few years now. (I say friends, he says “Shite he’s back again”) But seriously he was kind enough to help me with these pages. I wanted to follow his technique to tell a story, without just trying to copy his style. He is the absolute master when it comes to his figure drawing, and his attention to detail is unreal. So these pages where all about learning as much as I could in telling the best story I could.

5 Likes

Lovely stuff Chris your storytelling is definitely improving. Nothing better than having someone like Vin to bounce ideas off.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin. Really appreciate the feed back. Yeah over the years of pestering Vin I’ve found that asking him simply what he thinks of the art you will always get a nice pleasant response. But if you ask him a specific question he can really open up. With these pages I really wanted to use Hutch’s teleportation to use different techniques in panel to panel transitions.

4 Likes