millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Julian Assange dropping massive Hillary bombshell right now!

I weirdly didn’t know about this, but the hashtag on twitter is #OctoberSurprise.

Apparently, this is huge and will sink her campaign. No idea what it is, but he’s talking in a second and it’s all being live-streamed. Does anyone have a link? I’m watching via Twitter.

MM

1 Like

I’m thinking it’ll be something about her Pokemon Go obsession.

7 Likes

Apparently the surprise is that there’s no surprise.

Surprise!

2 Likes

Well, that was incredibly boring. All I really got from it was he has a book coming out.

MM

2 Likes

I’m sure the book will topple Clinton once and for all.

Like, if it’s really heavy. We’re talking a large print copy of Jerusalem here, people

7 Likes

She’s using the presidential campaign as an excuse to travel and catch them all.

4 Likes

I read something about this yesterday. Supposedly, he’s afraid for his life or something like that and delayed it/decided against releasing it. I’m not a huge fan of Clinton but Assange has long lost his moral high ground especially when he’s basically acting as a clearinghouse for information gained from Russian state hackers.

5 Likes

Yeah, Wikileaks is another great idea ruined by the people running it.

4 Likes

There are about one million documents to be released by year’s end. Some will come this week and are “significant in relation to the upcoming U.S. election,” Assange said. Asked directly if the docs will “destroy Clinton.” He answered, “There’s been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications. In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with that we intend, or I intend, to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false. They come about as a result it seems of this campaign and those who are trying to personalize our publications.”

2 Likes

Once upon a time, I spent hours of my lifespan watching Geraldo Rivera opening up “Al Capone’s Vault”.

Once bitten…

4 Likes

I remember that, too.

1 Like

He’s afraid for his life so he’s letting them know he knows something damaging and then is giving them time to take him out before he releases it. The man’s a strategic genius.

6 Likes

His 15 minutes are up and he’s trying to make himself sexy again. :wink:

4 Likes

Who is going to threaten his life?

He lives in a neutral central London location under constant CCTV, media and police observation.

Yes there could be conspiracy to off him with those parties involved but they surely would have done that 3 years ago if they wanted to.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Really, the only people that good at taking out impossible targets are the Russians, and they like him.

How Russia Often Benefits When Julian Assange Reveals the West’s Secrets

Notably absent from Mr. Assange’s analysis, however, was criticism of another world power, Russia, or its president, Vladimir V. Putin, who has hardly lived up to WikiLeaks’ ideal of transparency. Mr. Putin’s government has cracked down hard on dissent — spying on, jailing, and, critics charge, sometimes assassinating opponents while consolidating control over the news media and internet. If Mr. Assange appreciated the irony of the moment — denouncing censorship in an interview on Russia Today, the Kremlin-controlled English-language propaganda channel — it was not readily apparent.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see what happens if he leaks some Russian documents.

2 Likes