millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Ismael Canales Fan-Art

Hi! Another DC´s piece, this time the Trinity! Hope you like it, guys :slight_smile:

Hi Millarworlders! Just wanted to share a panel of a Project I´m working on; This 24 pages comic will complete the story told in a short movie that is in production stage right now, and hopefully will serve as a proof-of-concept for a larger film (God please!).

You can check out more things in its Facebook fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/IsThisHeavenmovie/) or in the Marauder Films webpage (http://www.marauderfilm.com/).

Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! I´m so excited to be a part of the expos that Club Batman Spain is preparing for this year; just wanted to share with you a little piece I´ve done. It has been draw on Canson paper, using mechanical pencil, Pentel brushpen and watercolor; hope you like it!

Hey! Just a quick pencil sketch (a bit old too); love Janelle Monàe!

Great selection of work as always Ismael. Good look with the DC talent workshop entry, looks solid,

Woah, thank you so much, dude; unfortunately, I can´t be in the contest, so I´m trying to move these pages as samples. Hopefully some editor will like them; if not, well, back to work! :slight_smile: Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi guys! I´ve been working in a digital comic-book workshop, teached by the great Carlos Pacheco, and here is the final Project: a few sequentials from a Uncanny Avengers plot. Love Inhumans, so it´s been a pleasure working with them. Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Art looks great!

Thank you so much!

Keep dreaming, guys :slight_smile:

That’s lovely.

Thanks Dave! Just a quick draw before go to bed; it has weird proportions, but I like the mood :slight_smile: Cheers!

Yo! How´s everything going, Millarworlders? I was having a bit of fun, adding a touch of color to this piece, and wanted to share it with you :slight_smile:

Hi!! An old piece, but I still like it because it was one of my first digital inking works.
Hope you like it, enjoy your weekend!!

Hey guys! Just throwing a bottle to the sea…

I´ll like to apply for the offer of drawing the next Hit-Girl series Mark is offering right now. Rules say that applicants must share a sequentials sample on the thread Mark created, or PM him through one of the mods; This last option sounds really good, because it can be (maybe) a better way to be sure the Chief really gets exposed to your work, so… Any of you, moderators, could help me with this? Or give some advice?

Whatever, thanks in advance, we´ll keep reading us around here, new art to share with you coming soon!
Cheers!
:smiley:

I would honestly suggest putting your samples in the thread. Mark loves this stuff and will be actively checking that thread. It also allows others who are looking to hire artists one place to see several possibilities. I would suggest giving a slight introduction with your contact information, posting your best sequential samples and providing a link to more work.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Ronnie; that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. I really appreciate your advice! :slight_smile:

Anytime. Glad to help.

Did you by chance, post something in the thread and then delete it? It seems like I saw some of your art but no longer see it there now.

Not yet; I’m at Work right now and I’m not gonna be able to upload anything until I’ll come back home. I’ve seen someone uploaded some samples of Batman based in the same script I’ve used rwcently and postes here (the plot for the DC Talent Workshop), and maybe you thougt they were mine :slight_smile:

Maybe that was it. The artwork just seemed familiar.