millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Ismael Canales Fan-Art

Hi guys! Here is a cover of Guardians of the Galaxy that I´ve done for a spanish fanfiction´s web, hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Looks great!

Thank you Eli!!! I had to draw characters I´d never drawn before, so it was really fun: so glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Hey guys! New piece! Just for fun, while watching a movie. Long time not drawing just for having a good time, I really needed it; hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Thank you guys for the likes in the Green Lantern piece :heart:

Sorry for not uploading anything new in a while; just working in something amazing for me, and no time for fan-arts or samples, hope to share with you soon new stuff :slight_smile:

Take care!

outstanding work, I looked at the whole thread, and I’m sure you see it too, a wonderful progression…feels good doesnt it?

Great stuff!

Wow, thank you so much Cesare!! I really appreciate your kind words; I´m trying to improve with each page I work on, so it´s great to know people can see some kind of progression.

Thanks a lot!!! :slight_smile:

Hello, Millarworlders!

Finally I can share with you what I´ve been working on lately; I feel so honored to be the artist in the new Eisner nominee´s Athena Voltaire comic-book, published by Action Lab Entertainment. Steve Bryant has created something very special, and it´s amazing for me (and a bit scary) to help bring back the brave 1930´s aviatrix, just in time to fight nazis and supernatural threats.

There´s a Kickstarter campaing to help funding the series, please consider take a look at it:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1817736211/athena-voltaire-the-ongoing-adventures?token=d4d9c93f

We´re working hard to make it something really good and special, so if you like to support independent artists, we´ll be more than gratefull for your consideration.

Did I mention how excited I am?? Cheers!!
-Ismael

PD.- Since it´s previewed in the Kickstarter campaign, I assume it´s safe to share with you one page of the first number of Athena Voltaire: The Sorcerer Pope!:

Congrats Ismael! What a great project, and your art is amazing, as always. :wink:

Congrats Ismael, backed and looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Yuri!! Your kind words are much appreciated :smiley: It´s a modest but also cool project, and I´m trying to make it worth. I feel so honored to be a part of something so interesting for me, with such a fantastic character.
Thanks!!

Woah! Thanks a lot for your support!! Steve has been working hard in the beautiful rewards, I really hope you enjoy what´s to come :smiley: The first issue is completely drawn, so I assume the last stage of production will start just when the campaign ends.
Thank you again, A LOT. Take care, my friend!

Hi! Just a quick warm-up drawing (Ey, I like when Supes gets red-eyed too!) :smiley:

Hi millarworlders! How´s everything going??
Let me share with you a sneak peek for the Athena Voltaire´s Kickstarter campaign; these are pages for issue #1, and though they need colors yet, I´m so excited for sharing them, really hope you like them as much as I liked drawing them! :slight_smile:

If you like pulp adventures, brave female aviatrixes, travel around the world and finding mystical objects while fighting nazis, please consider to pledge and join Athena in her adventure, Athena Voltaire and the Sorcerer Pope!

Happy Saturday, everyone! Hope you all are having a great weekend ^^

Let me share with you another preview of Athena Voltaire: The Sorcere Pope #1, I¨ve had lots of fun drawing it :wink: :

Steve Bryant and the guys at Action Lab are working hard in this book, so please consider visit the Kickstarter campaign (we´re almost there!) and pledge if you feel interested!:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1817736211/athena-voltaire-the-ongoing-adventures/description
Cheers!

SO HAPPY! We reached our goal! :slight_smile:

Nice one! :smiley:

Only just caught up so I didn’t realise you guys had something going. Bit short on cash just now, but I’ll give something when I can! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! It has been amazing how succesfull the campaign is going, I’m so happy and honored to be a part of the book. Thanks a lot for your support! Check out the cool rewards that Steve Bryant has prepared for the backers :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Too much time without posting anything; I´m focused in Athena Voltaire´s four issues arc, but I wanted to share with you a sample page I did a while ago. This is from an Orphan Black script, wich is funny because I hadn´t seen any chapter of the series :flushed:
Anyway, hope you like it! Take care guys!