millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Ismael Canales Fan-Art

Hi Everybody!

Wow, I need to get used to this new web-design! Okay, I really enjoyed watching your art pieces guys, so here´s a fan-art I did recently. Hope you like it! :smile:

Would you like $10,000 plus royalties an issue to draw Hit-Girl?
Ismael Canales artworks

this is great @IsmaelCanales, do you have a deviant art?

Hey Drew! Thanks a lot! Sure, my DA: http://canalescomics.deviantart.com/ :slight_smile:

That is very good!

Thank you so much, Patrick!!

That’s awesome!

MM

Oh wow! Thanks a lot Mr. Millar! What you and Francis Yu did with Superior is truly awesome! Thanks a lot for the constant inspiration! It was an honor to be a little part of MPH #5, that just made my day.

Oh wow! Thanks a lot Mr. Millar! What you and Francis Yu did with Superior is truly awesome! Thanks a lot for the constant inspiration! It was an honor to be a little part of MPH #5, that just made my day.

Oh, and let me share again with you my previos Millarverse piece, Kick Ass kicking asses!

I really like the background. Great detail. Awesome stuff.

Thank you so much, VonDooom! For me it´s always challenging to face a detailed background like this, but when the piece needs it, you can´t do anything else to avoid it, so it´s a matter of having patience and enjoy the proccess. So glad you liked it :slight_smile:

And finally, I must say I´m terrible with color, so here I share with you the inked versión of Superior and his parents. I´m sure a good colorist would look like the piece much more better than me!

In case you´re curious, here is the sketch for the piece, done digitally using MangaStudio 5, and a Cintiq 13HD. As you can see, it´s a very simple sketch; when I´m inking myself, I add the details and hard work in the inking stage, and just try to have fun with the pencils! I promise, that´s the last post I submit about this piece :stuck_out_tongue:

I love seeing these “work in progress” pencil pieces. I always find it fascinating seeing the finished product come together.

Thanks Bruce! I love when artists do it too! So I though it would be interesting to show, so glad you liked it!

Love these so much!

Great design Ismael.

Thank you for sharing your process.

That’s beautiful work, love that sketch.

Thanks to you, DCG! So glad you enjoyed the process, it´s always funny stuff :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, Bigdaddy… Wow, you´re BigDaddy!! :slight_smile: Happy that you like the sketch!