millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Introduce yourself

What do you like about Millarworld?
Millarworld? I thought this was Adult Friend Finder!?!

don’t call me a grown up!

Dammit. Time to nuke the new forum.

Name: Dave Wallace

Age Range: A child of the '80s.

Comics you’re currently buying: Oh, loads. Multiversity, Saga, Crossed + 100, Nameless, Trees, Velvet, The Fade-Out, Lazarus, probably loads more that I’m forgetting.

Favorite Millar book? Probably still Ultimates.

Favorite comic characters: Spider-Man. Dr Manhattan. Daredevil. Promethea.

Top TV shows right now: Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Sarah & Duck,

Best movie you saw in the last year: A toss-up between Whiplash, Birdman and Her. I enjoyed them all in different ways.

Where do you live? On the Internet.

Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? 44-18-90/21389480; My mother was so pleased when she was able to change it to ‘Wallace’.

What do you like about Millarworld? The people.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Put the silver foil back on KitKats. I mean, what were they thinking?

If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? A nice big steak, medium rare with loads of mustard.

Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Danny Ocean and four of his pals.

If you could visit one place, where would you go? New York.

If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? I accidentally created two accounts when I signed up, so on a technicality (and so as not to play favourites) I’ll say Dave_Wallace.

Quack! (Damn new 20 character rule has ruined this!)

Either that or Charlie & Lola anyway.

My wife hates that but The Boy seems to enjoy it.

Oh yeah, it’s not by my choice. If I had my say it’d be Hey Duggee all the way.

Name: Rory (didn’t see that coming did you?)

Age Range: 33

Comics you’re currently buying: Lazarus and Baltimore

Favorite Millar book? Ultimate X-men

Favorite comic characters: None are really come to mind at the moment for some reason.

Top TV shows right now: Justified and Hannibal

Best movie you saw in the last year: Captain America: Winter Soldier

Where do you live? Brooklyn, NY

Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? 8027457261, 591-16-2841, Lacen (What is this for exactly?)

What do you like about Millarworld? The discussions

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Pizza would count as a vegetable

If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? Lobster stuffed with tacos

Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Tony Stark, John Constantine, Clark Kent, Matt Murdock and Joe Pitt

If you could visit one place, where would you go? New Zealand

If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? Whichever could put up with me and not smother me in my sleep (the same thing I looked for in a wife).

Name: Richard Powell

Age Range (mental): 16-18

Age Range (physical): 30+

Comics you’re currently buying: Astro City, Saga, Sixth Gun, Atomic Robo, Sex Criminals, Manhattan Projects, Multiversity, Fables

Favorite Millar book: Ultimates

Favorite comic characters: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Top TV shows right now: Archer, Hannibal, Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Community

Best movie you saw in the last year:Guardians of the Galaxy (but my fiancée says Kingsman!)

Where do you live?: Cardiff, in sunny Wales
Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name?:[REDACTED]

What do you like about Millarworld?: friendly and fun! Plus I occasionally learn things.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Inequality… Or the fact that bacon is bad for me… So hard to pick!

If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat?: What makes you think I wouldn’t win? Rude

If you could visit one place, where would you go?: The air vents of the illuminati headquarters (if I can bring a packed lunch)

If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick?: Hmmm. Todd, I think. I imagine he doesn’t take up too much space

Name: Lorcan
Age Range: 37
Comics you’re currently buying: Nothing regularly, but I’m frequently purchasing Humble Bundles and second hand comics
Favorite Millar book?: Ultimates
Favorite comic characters: Jack Marlowe From Wildcats V2/3.0, Holden Carver from Sleeper, Empowered, Tetsuo from Akira, Briareos from Appleseed
Top TV shows right now: Game of Thrones, Veep, Silicon Valley
Best movie you saw in the last year: 2001: A Space Oddysey (hey, I saw it in the cinema)
Where do you live?: Dublin, Ireland
Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? I have all those things and more
What do you like about Millarworld? The abuses of power
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Fewer selfish people
If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? mushroom or fire plant from mario
Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Him, that guy, the other one, yer wan, and titch over there
If you could visit one place, where would you go? Mars
If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? If I can pick former MWers, then my wife.

Dave, Chris, if you have Netflix, give the kids a watch of the LEGO Chima show. I quite liked it, and am probably of similar mental age to your offspring.

Name: James Dodsworth
Age Range: 37
Comics you’re currently buying: Transformers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Powers, Millar-stuff
Favourite Millar book?: Ultimates
Favourite comic characters: The Ray (90’s version)
Top TV shows right now: Game of Thrones, It’s Always Sunny
Best movie you saw in the last year: Don’t get to see many, does Planes 2 because I’ve seen it 3 times with my 4yr old count?
Where do you live?: London. North of the river.
Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? As a fraud investigator I have access to a lot of all of these.
What do you like about Millarworld? The long periods of time between forum reboots
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Removal of the word “moreish” from the English language.
If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? The last remaining specimen of an endangered species. Might as well wipe out two things at once.
Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Sixpack, Baytor, Jean de Baton Baton, Beuno Excellente and Dogwelder.

Name: Sabrina
Age Range: Too Old
Comics you’re currently buying: None, I don’t currently purchase comics.
Favorite Millar book? Um, he writes stuff right?
Favorite comic characters: Punisher, Batman, Princess Ugg, Deadpool…
Top TV shows right now: The Blacklist, Person of Interest, Big Bang Theory, Sleepy Hollow, Grimm, TVD…I’m sure I’ve missed some.
Best movie you saw in the last year: Latest one would be Kingsman.
Where do you live? England, depending on who you ask, the North.
Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? Yeah, that’s going to happen.
What do you like about Millarworld? Some of the people.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? That I would Rule it.
If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? Pizza, pumpkin pie and mint chocolate chip ice cream. washed down with a bottle or two of rum.
Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Death from Discworld, Death from Neil Gaiman’s sandman, the two ladies from AbFab and Salem (the cat from Sabrina the teenage witch)
If you could visit one place, where would you go? That I haven’t been… um, New Zealand.
If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? Mark Hall, so I could steal his transformers collection.

Sabrina, you don’t rule the world?

I suppose I can see why, but I don’t understand it.

Name: Mike
Age Range: extended adolescence
Comics you’re currently buying: some x-stuff, some Avengers stuff, lots of Guardians of the Galaxy stuff, Hawkeye, Thor, Star Wars, Vader, Wicked and the Divine, more stuff than is good for me in that recent buy one get one free thing at comixology, Manhattan projects, Loki, some stuff I’ve forgotten probably
Favorite Millar book? Probably still The Ultimates
Favorite comic characters: 1) the extended cast of Chris Claremont’s original X-Men/New Mutants/Excalibur era run
2) Cyclops, the Human Torch, Daimon Hellstrom, Peter Quill and Daredevil
Top TV shows right now: honestly barely watch any TV. Game of Thrones and Doctor Who when they’re on
Best movie you saw in the last year: Most fun - Guardians of the Galaxy. Best - probably Birdman
Where do you live? London
Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? My bank account is older than some of you, don’t have one of those, and Brunnhilda.
What do you like about Millarworld? Lots of things but fundamentally that some people I now consider very good friends I met because of here.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Avarice
If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? A degustation
Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Lord Peter Wimsey; Hobbes the Tiger; the Doctor; Emma Frost; Rory McHoan
If you could visit one place, where would you go? Space
If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? Sanjay. The party always comes to Sanjay.

Name: Ronnie
Age Range: 30’s
Comics you’re currently buying: Chrononauts, Jupiter’s Circle, Jupiter’s Legacy, Private Eye, Real Heroes, Saga, Star Wars, Supreme: Blue Rose
Favorite Millar book? Jupiter’s Legacy, Superman: Red Son, Ultimates
Favorite comic characters: Superman, Wolverine, Cable
Best movie you saw in the last year: Guardians of the Galaxy, Noah, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Birdman
Where do you live? Ohio
What do you like about Millarworld? The people and community.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Less pain. Right now that would be a tax return that was positive instead of negative.
If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? The glorious defeat of my enemies.
If you could visit one place, where would you go? Paris, France
If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? Either Jim Ohara or Gar Jones.

Name: Will
Age Range: 41
Comics you’re currently buying: Moon Knight, Batman, Batman & Robin, Avengers
Favorite Millar book? Starlight
Favorite comic characters: Batman, Moon Knight, Captain America, Black Adam
Top TV shows right now: House of Cards, The Jinx
Best movie you saw in the last year: The LEGO Movie
Where do you live? In a secret location around the Tennessee Valley
Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? None, none, Obama.
What do you like about Millarworld? Best tacos I’ve ever had.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Less cushion, more pushin’.
If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? Raw eggs and Bane’s venom.
Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Danny Ocean, Rusty Ryan, Linus Caldwell,Frank Catton, and Reuben Tishkoff.
If you could visit one place, where would you go? Wingate Institute, Israel.
If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? Hendrick.

Name: Chris (formerly Chris D)
Age Range: 30+
Comics you’re currently buying: Fables, Stray Bullets, Saga, whatever sounds good in the Trades thread
Favorite Millar book? The Ultimates
Favorite comic characters: Superman, Virginia Applejack, The Runaways, Daredevil, and so on
Top TV shows right now: The Americans, Hannibal, The Blacklist, Game of Thrones, House of Lies
Best movie you saw in the last year: Guardians of the Galaxy was the most fun
Where do you live? Silicon Valley
Bank Account, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden name? I don’t know, I’ll fax it over when I get a chance
What do you like about Millarworld? The people
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Superpowers would be a real thing. Or, like, I’d get rid of ignorance and junk.
If you could have one last meal before your glorious death in the Thunderball arena, what would you eat? Pizza
Top 5 fictional characters you’d go to Vegas with? Tony Stark, Kaylee from Firefly, Rocket Raccoon, Bender from Futurama, and Tyrion Lannister
If you could visit one place, where would you go? Asgard
If you had to room with another Millarworlder, who would you pick? Whomever would have me?

Never reply? Well, now. What we want is for you to reply and participate. Or, we could just all come over to your place. Totally your choice, but I must warn you that we all eat and drink a lot, amongst other more serious vices, and have been known to turn a medium-sized town into smouldering rubble over a three-day weekend.

So do reply, “Xanaduche”. Or get the kettle on! :smiley: