millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Happy Thanksgiving folks

I just thought that it might be nice to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you American Millarworlders.

I have no idea what a Happy Thanksgiving entails. Years of movie watching has taught me that it is something to do with the family getting together to play an impromptu game of American Football, oppressing the Native American population and bringing John Candy home for dinner. :smiley:

Whatever you end up doing, I hope you have a good one.

May all Thanksgivings - or, elsewhere, “Thursdays” - be excellent!

Roomie #1 cooked a small turkey, which turned out to be perhaps the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. How does one bake a turkey and have it end up swimming in grease? I cooked my first turkey at seven. It ain’t hard!

May you all have wonderful tryptophan comas, may your football tems win, and may we never hear the word “turducken” again!

:statue_of_liberty:

Not all Americans celebrate Thanksgiving.

Cheers, Simon. Spent the entire day preparing for and enjoying a traditional holiday meal of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, root vegetables, brussels sprouts, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, gravy, and salad, followed by pumpkin cheesecake and carrot cake for dessert.

They say the average American consumes 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving. I say the average American isn’t trying hard enough!!

Happy Thanksrejecting!

It’s against my strain of my religion