millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Grammys 2016

Currently watching the Grammys waiting for Hamilton’s performance.

Edit: Evidently, Hamilton is going on soon. ~9:30pm EST

What Are You Watching? 2015-2016 Season
What Are You Watching? 2015-2016 Season

Might have to break out the Modbro and stream it here. What channel?

CBS. Colbert is introducing them.

On it. Is that The Eagles I just missed?

Yes. That was the Eagles.

Would’ve liked to have seen that, just caught them bowing before it cut off to adverts.

They seemed a little stiff. It doesn’t seem like they’ve played together in a while.

I’m sure they’d have liked to be playing together under happier circumstances, too.

#Here it is!

My feed is a few minutes behind. No spoilers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s giving me chills all over. I’m so happy for them.

I don’t think my seat is there, it looks like they’ve set up one of the cameras there.

Holy fuck that was awesome.

Outstanding!!!

I want to see it so badly, seeing life come to the words and music is fantastic. I want a movie version badly, too.

You must have had fantastic seats!

This was from our seats.

My wife’s friend, Chris (George Washington or the guy that said, “Me. I trusted him.”), is the reason we had them. :wink:

Jesus, you mayaswell have been on the stage.

He had one of the strongest performances there, but they were all great, I think the direction coming on to him made him stand out brilliantly.

We are on stage in the second pic. :wink:

He’s a really great guy. He’s really great in the song, Right Hand Man.

Kendrick Lamar is really tearing this up. I can’t believe I’ve never listened to him.

The massive cheer when Miranda came on was great. I think he looked a little taken aback by it.

Yeah, that last album played in my car for a week or two. Solid performance here tonight.

I saw him a couple times while we were there but didn’t get a chance to talk to him.

I’m definitely checking out that album now. That was an amazing performance.