millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Game of Thrones - the TV show (Spoilers for the TV show)

We started our GOT rewatch last week, I forgot how quickly everything moves in season 1. Amber received the foam cosplay versions of Needle and Cat’s Paw for Christmas so she’s going to Emerald City Comic-con as Arya, I thought about dressing as The Hound but don’t have the time to pull it together this year. I can do a crash keto diet or it will be a King Robert costume for me! :wink:
IMG_20190113_075724

The teaser itself;

I appreciate the utter lack of faffing in this headline:

Yes and that’s why it gets 4 upvotes and Todd’s clickbait gets none. :smile:

The day before Tax Day.

Unleash the Kraken!

Oh, wait. That’s not right…

Very little is given away which is good.

I want to be surprised amazed astonished by the season

It was said that a real trailer with scenes and footage will be out in mid February…

There are some fresh memes with puns like “Winter is coming but Snow already came” and “Ygritte/Dany had 7 inches of Snow”.

There are others about how Gilly is the sister of some White Walkers and I chuckled at this one:

This might be of some use:

I wanted to get a nice reminder of the show but nothing really registers. Then I see this:

Not a bad idea. :thinking:

Still doesn’t seem to be anything to rememberers the show by. The games aren’t so great, pictures and statues are so/so. Maybe a nice book on
The making of the show, episodes, and interviews. And a box dvd set.

I won’t get an intense tattoo like this guy:

Your tats will be MORE intense then? :wink:

I am picturing Al with a giant back piece.

This contains the Lena Headly interview on Jimmy Kimmel from last week (which is hilarious).