millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Game of Thrones - the TV show (Spoilers for the TV show)

Nah the Night King has always been a plot device (the threat that has been looming over the entire series)… Cersei’s been the real antagonist/villain since episode 1.

That bears repeating, so…

I’m trying very hard to think of a character that has not killed somebody.

Old Nan

Yeah - but how many people did she eat during the Long Winter?

She didn’t kill them, and you need to survive the long Northern winter any way you can.

Now, how can you possibly know that?

She hath a lean and hungry look!

It’s in one of the appendices!

I got the one that had an appendectomy.

Didn’t she die when Winterfell was destroyed?

She didn’t kill anyone though

That we know of…

Social media all over says that the filming is officially over.

Maybe now there will be some post production, finishing touches and then we may get a trailer

when is it supposed to air? I don’t even remember :smile:

Is it this year or next? =/

1. September 16th. 8pm.

George R.R. Martin’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Spin-Off Set To Film In Belfast In October

The fantasy drama spin-off, which Martin said has a working title of The Long Night, is reportedly set to film at The Paint Hall in Belfast’s Titanic Quarters. The studio has been used to film the main Game of Thrones series and is also home to the Superman TV prequel Krypton and set to house a Star Wars spin-off next year.

The move, which was first reported by local newspaper the Belfast Telegraph, will be another major boon for the region, which has had strong links with the HBO drama since it began.

Created by feature writer Jane Goldman (Kick-Ass, Kingsman) & Martin and written by Goldman, based on a story by her and Martin, the pilot, which was greenlit in June, is set thousands of years before the events of Game Of Thrones. The series is described as chronicling “the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour. And only one thing is for sure: from the horrifying secrets of Westeros’ history to the true origin of the white walkers, the mysteries of the East to the Starks of legend… it’s not the story we think we know.”

The impression I get from her post is that she lives. *fingers crossed

For those who have read the books and variations of the overall story…

GRRM didn’t give her anything interesting to do, or come up with any reason for her to exist as a character, in the two books since she first appeared, so probably not.