millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Game of Thrones - the TV show (Spoilers for the TV show)

What a stupid waste of time and money… wouldn’t it be cheaper and more efficient to tighten up security for those shoots? =/

I’m sure they can find a way to monetise it with a special DVD release and repeat viewings. :wink:

I think they should broadcast the final episode with different endings in different areas, just to really screw with people.

If you don’t like how it ended here’s another version that you’ll maybe like better. Snowflakes for everyone!

Winter is here.

Imagine getting to the climatic scene after investing seven years in this damned series, and they put up a flashcard:

IF YOU WANT X TO WIN, PRESS THE RED BUTTON
IF YOU WANT Y TO WIN, PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON

Why not? We have the technology :slight_smile:

No no no, because Jon will die and somehow Ned Stark will punch reality and then it’ll end with Sean Bean doing a tapdance and singing, “And THAT’S … how you WIN … the Gaaaame of Throoooooooooooones!”

NVM, I like it. HBO better pay me.

Or either Michael Jackson or the Night King dance in Thriller formation with the undead zombies in the background

Who says Michael Jackson isn’t the Knight King? Have you ever seen them in any pictures together?

You mean this? :smile:

I’ve often wondered if the overwhelming number of calls for Jason Todd’s death was indicative of how annoying the character was or how bloodthirsty comic book fans are.

A little Column A, a little Column B…

Translation: they’re going to film death scenes for every single character.

They were going to do that anyway.

It’s good publicity too.

It keeps the show in the press between seasons, it stokes the fires of fan theories and speculation, it gives the cast and crew something they can talk about safely when interviewed.

“We don’t know the ending, so we can’t spoil it for you!”

Just as long as they don’t invite Ian McShane back to view any of the filming. :smile: