millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Frank Quitely The art of comics-In conversation.

Any Scottish fans of Frank may be interested in this event on Wednesday.

It’s free but you have to book your place through the link above.

FREE QUITELY !!!

K

4 Likes

Frank should spend less time having conversations and more time finishing up that last issue of JUPITER’S LEGACY.

Okay, I’m done with my rant now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’ll be worth the wait!

1 Like

Booked up for this last night, sounds like it should be great, plus a good chance to see the ‘new’ Kelvin Hall.

1 Like

Yeah should be good . If you have an interest in FQ then this might be of interest

Quite a long interview with him though Wednesday will probably cover a lot of the same stuff I would think.

1 Like

Really enjoyed the talk- despite being a Glaswegian, I never twigged the Bar-El pun in All Star Supes!

1 Like

Yeah I only knew through talking to Vin before. I forgot you were going ! I would have said hello otherwise.
There’s another talk in May at Waterstones by the way in case you fancy hearing some more.

1 Like

Sounds good Kevin, I was on the far right of the front row with the red T-shirt on!

Let me know more about the Waterstones event, would like to come along!

1 Like

It’s May 12th waterstones sauchiehall street and it’s free but you need to reserve your place via fb or by phone . I’m sure it starts 17:30 and I’m fairly certain that Nicola who’s doing the questioning will be revealing some very exciting Quitely news.

1 Like