Comics Creators

Frank Quitely The art of comics-In conversation.

Any Scottish fans of Frank may be interested in this event on Wednesday.

It’s free but you have to book your place through the link above.

Frank should spend less time having conversations and more time finishing up that last issue of JUPITER’S LEGACY.

Okay, I’m done with my rant now. :slight_smile:

It’ll be worth the wait!

Booked up for this last night, sounds like it should be great, plus a good chance to see the ‘new’ Kelvin Hall.

Yeah should be good . If you have an interest in FQ then this might be of interest

Quite a long interview with him though Wednesday will probably cover a lot of the same stuff I would think.

Really enjoyed the talk- despite being a Glaswegian, I never twigged the Bar-El pun in All Star Supes!

Yeah I only knew through talking to Vin before. I forgot you were going ! I would have said hello otherwise.
There’s another talk in May at Waterstones by the way in case you fancy hearing some more.

Sounds good Kevin, I was on the far right of the front row with the red T-shirt on!

Let me know more about the Waterstones event, would like to come along!

It’s May 12th waterstones sauchiehall street and it’s free but you need to reserve your place via fb or by phone . I’m sure it starts 17:30 and I’m fairly certain that Nicola who’s doing the questioning will be revealing some very exciting Quitely news.