millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Forum Technical Issues

If you have any technical problems with the forum please post them here. Some of things you run into may be limitations of the Discourse platform, but at least here you can ask to see if that’s the case.

I’m not sure if it’s an issue with my browser, but the Pub Forum tags aren’t showing up for me (on existing threads or as an option when I try to start a new thread). Has the Pub Forum been hidden or removed or is it a glitch?

The Pub disapeared from the category list (top right icon) a week or so ago - three different browsers (IE, Opera, Chrome); same issue.

Ah, maybe that forum has just been quietly removed then. Thanks Andrew.

Well, no - you can still access it by clicking through to the Category list and picking it from the four there on that page.

Oh yeah. Weird.

On one of my devices it always displays that every thread was posted in less then a minute ago and that every Millarworlder is on.

Good lord. You’ve accidentally invented quantum computing.

Or the Tardis’s computer…

Not sure if it’s an issue with my device/browser or a more general problem, but a lot of images are showing up as broken links for me today. I can’t tell if it’s limited to linked images or uploads or affects both, but I can’t even click through to see them.

The last couple of posts I’ve made that have included quotes of another post have been automatically edited to remove the quotes. Is this intentional or an error?

Dunno. There’s been an upgrade recently and sometimes they screw things up a bit. Maybe it’ll sort itself out.

I thought maybe it was to remove redundant quoting - the idea being that if you’re responding to the post directly above you a quote isn’t needed. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Millarworld forums work fine on my pc, but on my I-phone that’s regrettably no longer the case. All I see is a white page… Help?

There’s a secure connection issue with mobiles at the moment it seems. Maybe this is the issue here.

Works fine on my iPhone so I’m guessing this is a personal browser setting of some kind.

Thanks!