millarworld.tv Comics Creators

First look at Millar's first comic for Netflix!!!!!

Just to use the chance to plug a little known, but very good work: The one comic book that I can think of that’s done this genre is “Mobfire”, a Vertigo book drawn by the wonderful Warren Pleece and written by Gary Ushaw.

As far as I know, this is the only comic book Gary Ushaw has ever written, which is a shame because it is really good, and he has a very confident voice for a debut writer. He writes a pretty cool Constantine, too - John has a guest appearance in this.

The book has never been collected, either, I think, but these days you can probably get it on digital.

Okay, so much for obscure books that can maybe wet people’s appetite for this kind of story. I love the genre, and I am very much looking forward to Millar doing this - and what Netflix will be like as a comic book publisher.

Great news. I’m very excited to see the results, Mr Coipel is an excellent choice.

By the way, good Sir… CONGRATULATIONS on landing such a deal with Netflix! You continue to be my inspiration when it comes to pursuing the comics ‘dream’. :slight_smile:

That’s awesome! I love Coipiel! can’t wait to see it!

Can’t wait to see it!!!

All the best in the new year 2018 Mark!

• Chris