millarworld.tv Comics Creators

First full trailer for KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE

Because a big new trailer needs a brand new thread to stretch it’s muscles. ENJOY!!!

MM

9 Likes

Here they are embedded:

With a little bit of extra swearing:

4 Likes

Looks lovely, and fast and fun.

I was going to go see it anyway, but it does look good. I get the sense the Tatum could steal a lot of his scenes?

Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

I didn’t realize Jeff Bridges was in this. That’s great. Elton John too!

3 Likes

Looks as kinectic and frenzied (in a good way) as the first.
And I still think the whole thing about the “Statesmen” is inspired. Like holy moely, that’s good.

Yup. That’s a good trailer right there. Inspired bit of music, too.

Is the only difference in the two trailers the “Fuck me.” at the end? That seems hardly worth a separate trailer.

It looks fun. It seems like there was more Channing Tatum in the teaser though.

I did say a 'little bit of extra swearing" :smile:

1 Like

You know my feelings on swearing. :wink: It just seemed hardly worth it. In fact, the other trailer where he says, Harry instead seemed more fitting.

1 Like

That’s why I posted it, specifically for you. Personally I find it disgusting.

Anyway back on the subject at hand, it looks really cool. As a first trailer it doesn’t really give any idea of story, just a bunch of cool visuals but that’s good enough for Star Wars…

2 Likes

We at least know that the Kingsman headquarters is getting destroyed forcing Eggsy to interact with the Statesman in some way and that Harry is back. I would assume those are pretty big plot points.

True enough but many trailers spell out the setup and plot quite explicitly (which I don’t much like by the way), even The Last Jedi drops a couple of plot pointers.

1 Like

That’s a lot of big names! Hope to go see this at the theatre more than once.

I was wondering where the Bond films went. They’re called Kingsman now.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Looks cracking! I’d be happy with more of this and to let Bond quietly retire.

It looks like it hits everything that made the first movie such a hit - outlandish scenarios, tongue in cheek, bright bold colors and loud exciting action. Even Harry coming back feels ok even though I disagree with the decision.

1 Like

Pleased to see it looks like Mark Strnog has a decent sized role in this film too. Cracking actor.

1 Like

Really like the look of that, excellent trailer.