millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Feeling Sketchy

Try and track down a copy of WIRED US from Jan 2017 - it had about 10 sci-fi short stories, and each was accompanied by a full page illo - some great stuff in there… https://www.wired.com/magazine/the-scifi-issue/

Looks good! That’s given me the kick to contact the magazine Little White Lies and see if they fancy using my illustrations on anything…thanks!

You may be able to Google a cough free PDF cough of that Wired. Just sayin’. Good idea re LWL, although I think they tend to go with an artist/designer for the entire issue. Maybe suggest some quirkier, high profile releases coming up in the next 3-6 months that they’re likely to theme an issue around - which also suit your drawing style. Help them make their minds up. I just bought LWL for the first time in a long while - and it looks fantastic:

A pic from travels around Vietnam in 2002. Sapa; a dusty old town in the mountains where time had really stood still.

Zack.

David Axelrod.

Has been ages, lots of catching up to do!

The drunken sailor. Found this guy in a museum and thought he was horrific enough to deserve a sketch.

A few headshots from earthsworld.blogspot.com (a photographer who documents the weird and wonderful of US county fairs)

The King, bebbeh.

Sufjan.

A Silver Mt Zion.

Spragga Benz.

My ode to 60s design.

And finally, worked out how to record my Photoshop sketches, so here are a couple:

Bob.

Suspiria.

Cheers!