millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Diversity in Modern Society

Maybe it’s dated thing, but has anyone heard for this foul mouthed Soph girl?? The one that appears very un-PC, poking fun of liberals, muslims, other ethnical groups. And she is only fourteen!! Wtf?

Why the fuck am I going to listen to what a 14 year old girl has to say about anything?

10 Likes

You listen to what @ParkerMcTwatface has to say, don’t you?

2 Likes

He’s 300 years old.

1 Like

Don’t you mean “she’s” 300 years old?

This is the first time i’ve heard of her name, and i don’t find her cute or funny. Let’s just leave her and do whatever she please, i’m sure they’re plenty of twats on Youtube would love her content.

3 Likes

Don’t know for you, but I find this profane girl’s videos and her followers presence crazy and unpleasantly disturbing.

I guess you could just cash her outside.

1 Like
4 Likes

It’s International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (#IDAHOBIT) - Huffington Post article (by me :grin:) here:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/idahot_uk_5cdd7325e4b09648227c3cf6

Another round of NHS Trusts are launching the Rainbow NHS Badge project I’ve been developing over the last year or so today - we’re now up to 25% of all Trusts in England who have either launched or are actively planning to. It’s a project I’m hugely proud of and it’s brilliant watching it grow and ripple.

6 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

This is worryingly close to a storyline from the last season of Veep.

4 Likes

So they would prefer Roman?

3 Likes

5 Likes

This is one of those nasty ‘haha look at the dumb people’ stories. The kind of ugly bullshit you see get written to make readers feel smug and superior (even though by the law of averages half of them didn’t know numbers were called Arabic numerals). It’s loathsome, and done deliberately just to mock people.

1 Like

The broader point is that of bias and that the people who answered no are also the people voting on, supporting, and enacting policy regarding the middle east and people from the region. I didn’t use the word dumb and neither did the article or anyone else in this thread.

4 Likes

Yes. Next question.