millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Digital Comics

More Abominable Charles Christopher and this time back into the story.

2 Likes

It looks like Travis Charest’s Spacegirl has also updated since I’ve checked last.

2 Likes

I love ACC! Thanks for the reminder

1 Like

Yeah, it’s the attitude and the cute dancing videos and–

wipes glasses

Oh, never mind, carry on :blush:

0 Likes

All of Tom King’s Batman run is on sale this week on ComiXology. All the way up to last month’s #63.

3 Likes

Has anyone else noticed all the IDW Transformers stuff has been pulled from Comixology? Very strange. Not just from Unlimited, where all of More Than Meets The Eye was, but even to buy.

0 Likes

They’re right here for me, on sale:

0 Likes

Huh. Do you also see MTMTE?

0 Likes

Further down the list, yeah:

2 Likes

Cool! Not sure what’s happened with my account. Thanks, Andrew.

Edit: nope, still not there for me. I even have the sale you linked to, and it’s pages and pages of comics but no Transformers. Very strange.

1 Like

I see them all in the links from Andrew. I wondered if it may be a location thing but I switched my VPN to the US and they are still there.

Weird, have you tried logging out and just browsing as a guest to see if it could be your account?

2 Likes

You do sometimes get regional restrictions on Comixology (presumably for rights reasons) that make books completely disappear. I’ve had it happen to me in the UK with League of Extraordinary Gentlemen books - I just can’t see them on there.

1 Like

Yup logged out, too. As you and Dave say, there must be some regional issues at play. What a shame.

0 Likes

The new Humble Bundle is pretty much all the recent Transformers:

2 Likes

Was just coming to post that. I think it’s missing the Spotlight TPBs, which is irksome as they have a big chunk of Furman’s arc in them, including the conclusion

0 Likes

Frustrating as I bought the whole of Lost Light and Wreckers (and misc others) in a ComiXology sale recently, but I guess the whole of Optimus Prime and Unicron for $15 is probably still a good deal.

2 Likes

I’ve bought every Transformers Humble Bundle to date, so I’ll be tripling down on some of the books in here

1 Like

Ah, but have you read them all?

2 Likes

Almost all of them! I’ve yet to go through Regeneration One, or any of the movie or alternate universe bits that were included in the bundes (though Hearts of Steel was eventually retconned to being in the main IDW canon, so I should)

1 Like

for anyone who’s tempted by that Transformers Bundle, a kind soul has done a reading order, including links to Comixology for the handful of missing books

4 Likes