millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Television Thread

SQUEEE!!! That is insane!!! I must watch this!

Michael McKean back as Perry White, or no dice.

Are any reliable sources reporting this?

In a joint statement, Supergirl EPs Robert Rovner and Jessica Queller said, “We’re beyond excited to introduce… Lex Luthor to Supergirl and to weave him into our story this season. We’ve talked about having Lex on the show since it’s inception and we’re excited to have him finally arrive. We can’t wait for him to shake things up in National City and watch him go toe to toe with not only Supergirl, but his sister Lena Luthor.”

Kevin Spacey’s not doing anything at the moment.

I am having flashbacks to Season 2 where Lex saves the day offscreen and then there’s a whole gaggle of Trump-isms inserted awkwardly into the dialogue.

Brrr.

Dang, I’d sure like it to be Rosie (Michael Rosenbaum).

Bring back Smallville at that point.
Welling and Rosenbaum have made it a running joke about them coming back for one of WB’s DTV animated movies.

I know he’s already played P.T. Barnum on LoT but Billy Zane should have played Lex yesterday:

I’ve given the flash season 4 another crack, as I’d read some good things about Dibney.

Just watched the epsiode they introduce him, it was excellent. Actually genuinely funny throughout.

yeah that’s not gonna happen… u_u

Why is everybody saying that looks terrible? It looks ok to me.

Now that is terrible.

I was just coming on to post about how awesome the finale of Krypton was, and it’s turned to bitter ashes in my mouth :frowning:

No, that’s a terrible idea.

The reason is: they’ve already given Supergirl all of Superman’s iconic villains.There’s nothing left to mine for his own series.

Also, they’ve been going out of their way to do Batman & Superman spin-off series (Gotham, Krypton, SG, Batwoman, the new Alfred one, etc) without touching them, so I severly doubt they’d pull the trigger… it’s already quite surprising that SG managed to get a Superman in there for a couple of cameos… =/

Sure. Why not.

I might actually watch an episode of that for novelty value

I may binge after reviews, but I start with a mighty dim view of the subject material.