millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Television Thread

Yeah those do look pretty good.

Yeah, the photos are neat.

Man, I hope they do the Niles Caulder and The Candlemaker thing the way Morrison did. That’d be an awesome climax to a, say, third season or so.

What? :confused:

Well that looks awesome. I would watch that :+1:

Your music quote gives it away for you, OLD friend :grin: There was nothing wrong with that scene. Time to up the brightness on your screen. Sucks getting old.

sigh Yes, Come first of the year, must see Dr. Robinson again. The ol’ right eye is occluding again, dammit. (No problem with the procedure, it’s not a problem. It’s all the back and forth to the doc’s office.)

Dalton will take on the role of Dr. Niles “The Chief” Caulder, who is described as a pioneer in medical science, searching the world over for those on the edge of death in need of a miracle. Brilliant but controversial, Dr. Caulder will stop at nothing to help those he believes are in need, including his collection of strange heroes known as the Doom Patrol.

That’s a great bit of casting.

Inspired! I’ve always like Tim Dalton (yeah, even in Rocketeer).

Dalton was a highlight of Penny Dreadful.

Absolutely. He’s 100% right for this.

Huh.

Written by Mark Verheiden and It co-writer Gary Dauberman, Swamp Thing follows Abby Arcane as she investigates what seems to be a deadly swamp-born virus in a small town in Louisiana but soon discovers that the swamp holds mystical and terrifying secrets. When unexplainable and chilling horrors emerge from the murky marsh, no one is safe.

Huh. Okay, sounds like they’re going a different route from the comics.

I hope it ends up with the Swamp God some way down the road.

Crystal Reed is absolutely beautiful.
Pure unrealistic infatuation on my end, but it’s there.

Good casting from a fanboy point of view, and may get me to get that service.

Although on that note, I have no idea if its available in Canada, or what. Maybe not the best international marketing plan. Or I’m a bad DC guy for not knowing?

Network meddling. No real shock.