millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Comics - The Rebirth is Here

If they reboot the Legion of Super-Heroes, it doesn’t appear likely to happen before the end of Doomsday Clock, which is looking likely to be the end of 2019.

It’s five years since DC last published an issue of the Legion of Super-Heroes. Ready to have your mind blown? This is longer than the hiatus between the Jay Garrick and Barry Allen versions of the Flash.

Yeah, I don’t think a cameo of an obscure character means much. If a new Legion is being launched I think it’ll come out of whatever Johns is doing in Doomsday Clock.

I did think about that reading it. The kiss filmed by the paps, the gossip columnist wanting to know about the status for Clark and Lois, she has to write an article adding things up but then Supeman’s secret identity is built on a conceit you just have to play along with.

Ya. She was also photographed holding his dead body when he died. It would be a change in the way the stories have been told to this point to go down that path. Not saying it can’t be done but I wouldn’t see it as 100% in line with the headline.

Does Bruce Wayne have a secret identity too? Is he just a Matryoshka doll of identities?