millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Comics - The Rebirth is Here

And there are fifty shades of grey Lantern corpseses.

Green Lantern: The Pastel War

Green Lantern: The Secret Rainbow War

My biggest problem with the “where are Lois and Jon?” reveal in Man of Steel #6 -

Lois is planning to write a book about traveling the universe with Superman’s son… and still doesn’t think anyone will put two and two together? I mean I know a pair of glasses has been fooling people for a long time, but damn!

Okay, I think it’s past time we stopped calling him GREEN Lantern.

Aren’t we all Lanterns?

Besides, experienced now!

Are we taking bets on the names of the others? Infra-red, anyone?

Edit: Never mind. You all got there before me. :sweat_smile:

Shock, I am shocked!

Oh, did you read up to point six?

Well, those were a couple of depressing CBR articles. If it’s all accurate this might be DC’s first Rebirth mistake.

I dunno, I think that it was a foregone conclusion.

Cutting out Bizarro and Artemis from Red Hood and the Outlaws is the real mistake.

And now Dave McKean’s!

Batman gets rather creepy as he digs into what makes metas tick. (I totally want this. I’m a sucker for these kinds of books.)

Cary Nord on art.

When Steve Trevor’s unit goes missing in an Eastern European country torn by revolution, Wonder Woman immediately flies across the globe to help him—only to slam into the brick wall that is Ares, the God of War, who’s taken a strange interest in this conflict. But why is Ares acting so strange? Has he turned over a new leaf? Does Wonder Woman have a chance to redeem him? And just as important…if Ares has returned to Earth, then what happened to the supposedly unbreachable prison built to contain him—Wonder Woman’s homeland, Themyscira?

Excellent news.

Wow. That has a lot of potential.

Oh, well done DC

What an excellent choice

I’ll be reading Wonder Woman again, a hard sell for me normally. Brilliant move from DC.

I think this is another coup for DC to pull her back from Marvel. I don’t know if she was exclusive at Marvel or will even end up exclusive at DC but shame on Marvel for not tying that up.

She was signed to an exclusive back in 2014, but presumably that’s up now. If she was signing an exclusive with DC, it would have probably been announced here.