millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Comics - The Rebirth is Here

He did say some time ago he really wanted to do Flash and he knows one day he’ll do it. And he announced a Flash graphic novel that hasn’t come yet. His pitch is fantastic.

That’s the one I’m talking about. :sweat_smile:
I was just hoping for a more real announcement or something.
Oh well, I waited for Multiversity. I can wait for this.

Sounds like this could be some sort of definitive Flash story.

Flash Fact. :wink:

Nothing’s going to top Wednesday Comics: The Flash.

I’m looking forward to Metal but I think I’ll pass on those Dark Batman one-shots.

Evil Batmen from the dark multiverse?? ehh… pass :roll_eyes:

That’s awesome - that’s a coup as well managing to get Lemire back onside.

Fecking hell - more Morrison. The big announcements just keep coming…!

That’s from a couple of years ago, Chris. Not sure if it’s still happening …

I would love to see Marvel bring back Fantastic Four, but failing that I’m more than willing to give this a shot. Jeff Lemire did that Atom series as a back up in one of the DC books. This could be a lot of fun.

Ah ffs I thought it was another announcement from this weekend

Isn’t that just describing the “Earth One” books? I mean, it’s a good idea, but it’s not exactly announcing something new.

Earth One is just “easy continuity like Ultimates” - what they’re describing is the All-Star line again

But “not dealing with the monthy grind of comic creation” sounds like one-shots, so basically graphic novels. All-Star books were still (nominally) monthly. Though there’s no reason why they couldn’t have sat on ASS until the whole story was finished and put it out as a GN (of course, by giving AS Batman to Jim Lee they must have known that “finished” was a pipe dream).

So a better version of All-Stars then.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s kind of what I got out of it with a focus on “evergreen” material. So either limited series or OGNs. They’re even experimenting with French style BD albums as of last solicits and have dipped into manga in the past. I would like to see more of that experimentation.