millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Cinematic Universe - Wonder Woman, Justice League and More

Isn’t that super fitting for the role of Bruce Wayne though? =/

4 Likes

I liked The Childhood of a Leader, but Vox Lux was just obnoxious. Natalie Portman was good in the adult scenes, but Raffey Cassidy as the younger version/daughter was pretty terrible, and I didn’t like the story at all.

1 Like
What are you watching? 2019 edition

Yeah, it’s kind of perfect for him. This pretty boy image but loves playing all these dark roles.

4 Likes

Dude, Mr. Mom played Batman.

5 Likes

He actually strikes me more as Nightwing.

I thought everyone forgot that film.

1 Like

It kinda reminds me of Conan’s superhero costume.

It doesn’t look awful but I am not a fan of the super muscley look. It’s fine in comic books but in real life it’s a bit silly.

Well it worked for that particular Batman, remember it’s based in the SUPER bulky Frank Miller Batman… it probably wouldn’t work as well for Vampire boy there, but something that looks like a CB… not like a discount transformer suit.

1 Like

Yeah, I finally caught it a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good at being what it wanted to be but as a whole it didn’t quite gel. The ideas behind it were more interesting than the execution.

1 Like
What are you watching? 2019 edition

Wife and I discussed Pattinson Batman (…“Pattman?”) Her response:

“No one was happy when they cast Heath Ledger as Joker, either.”

Now I’m on board. Gimme a good Batman flick, Reeves.

6 Likes

No one was happy with Batfleck either… and yet, best Batman ever… so who knows…

2 Likes

I think most people don’t really care about Batfleck one way or the other, quite frankly. Like I said earlier, he did fine with what he was given, but I think most people aren’t too high on the movies his Batman appeared in so…?

Well, as far as I’m concerned he’s been the best Batman ever… the most Batman-looking, inarguably. Oh and that Desert Knight costume was the tits…

3 Likes
1 Like

9 Likes

Are we at least agreed on Battinson?

8 Likes

Fo sho

I dunno… I kinda like Pattman…

1 Like

Is Batman Returns in the remake?

That he is a joke as Batman? I agree.

Has there ever been a Batman casting decision that has not been bemoaned by a lot of the fan base? They all seem to work out fine. Even in the shitty Batman movies the lead actor was far from the main problem.

3 Likes